Home > My Range Rover > New to me '07 HSE
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
318LLL1927

United States 2007 Range Rover HSE 4.4 V8 Java Black
New to me '07 HSE

Good morning!

So this is my first post after doing a lot of research before purchasing my new toy, a 2007 FFRR. This is only my second LR product, the first being a 2003 Disco(great performer but nightmare reliability). I travel a lot for work and hunt all over the country, and before my vehicle of choice has always been a suburban or expedition. Well I wanted to do something different this time because I’ve always admired the styling of the L322, just intimidated by the horror stories. After a month or so online and discussing with LR owners past and present, I figured the ‘07-09 was a safe bet. I found a nice one online and picked it up for a deal, one owner, all service recs since new. So far I’m loving it and building my future one in my head!

I purchased it in Florida and on my way back to work in Colorado I stopped at my place in Texas where I had some LR 20" sport wheels, 275/55/20 ATs, a roof rack and Johnson rods to install. I ended up not using lift rods, as the tires don't rub anywhere and fit the wheel well perfectly. I may do exhaust next, researching ideas now. Thanks for all the knowledge and input!

Post #630703 5th May 2022 1:33pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1