Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Orders (L460) > Delivery times
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 18 of 50 <123 ... 171819 ... 484950>
Print this entire topic · 
Angus

United Kingdom 

My dealer emailed to say first customer spec cars they’ve got on the books are arriving in July - my order is now ‘confirmed’ (not sure what that means), but doesn’t have a delivery date attached to it. Interestingly BRG / or other SVO colour adds 3 weeks to delivery.

I’d drop the SVO option to have the car in July as we’d could then have the vehicle in the SoF and then Scotland in Jul and Aug - but if not, I’m in no rush and will happily wait until Sept, Oct, 2023, 2024, 2056 etc (but by Christmas would be nice!)

Post #631265 11th May 2022 8:07am

United Kingdom 

I have just been informed that my order is also "Confirmed" which is one step on from "Created" status. No date yet but I am told that this is progress because most customer orders are not confirmed.

Post #631285 11th May 2022 10:36am
Tawny

United Kingdom 
Build Slots

I ordered mine the day after the launch as well.

Last Friday I was told my car was going to build on Monday, just passed!

I was also informed that several are coming through now, however if you have specified very highly there could be longer delays.

I'm super excited, ordered D300 HSE Belgravia Green, with the Caraway interior, and a few extras. (Towbar, upgraded Hi-fi etc)

We spent last Saturday in a D350 Charente Grey, Perlino interior, what a car, JLR have made massive improvements on the ride, and very very quiet on the road. Many thanks to Marshalls at Ipswich for looking after us. Range Rover Westminster 2021 3.0 MHEV Eiger Grey

Post #631480 13th May 2022 9:26am
EdJ

United Kingdom 

I put my deposit down before the actual launch, but because I've ordered a PHEV, I couldn't spec the car until much later. I'm still not clear how this impacts where I am in the "queue". Are the PHEV cars being built or will they be further down the road? 2024 Range Rover P550e AB

Post #631485 13th May 2022 9:54am
Tawny

United Kingdom 

I have a friend who has ordered a PHEV, his dealer has confirmed the order, but as yet he doesn't have a build date. I asked Marshalls about this, they indicated that no PHEV's have come through to them as yet, despite early orders being placed.

He suggested that it was all down to scarce materials for the batteries, but I can't confirm this.

Even though mine is being built, they wouldn't confirm a delivery date, they thought late June, or early July.....we will see. Range Rover Westminster 2021 3.0 MHEV Eiger Grey

Post #631489 13th May 2022 10:16am
BigFiat

United Kingdom 

Hello everyone, I put my “deposit” down in July last year and specified on a d350 autobiography the weekend after launch and have had a “confirmed” notification, but really do not know what that means. Our dealer says rather excitedly that means you should get your car this year, but not quite sure I’m that excited because that seems a long way off!

Post #631529 13th May 2022 5:24pm
Bazzert9

United Kingdom 

Ordered mine from the dealer list end Oct got told today it’s built and on the way to the dealer and I should get it next week, they dealer had my spec on his list so fell lucky by the looks of it.

P400 AB, Eiger, Black 23s, Shadow Pack, Privacy Glass.

Post #631551 13th May 2022 7:59pm
BigFiat

United Kingdom 

Congratulations, genuinely pleased for you. Do you mind me asking which dealer? Was it your specification or a close match to one of the pre-speced pool? Sadly despite deposit in July last year I wasnt asked on the pre-specked pool. Genuinely enjoy in good health, I’m very envious. I was hoping we could do a “mega” euro tour this summer in ours.

Post #631554 13th May 2022 8:11pm
Bazzert9

United Kingdom 

Synter Land Rover Stockport, I think I just fell lucky to be honest I nipped in day or two after the launch had spec’s AB in Eiger and wanted the P400 as I don’t do the miles to warrant the diesel, I was actually going to consider the LWB but decided not to and he had the same spec on his list think he also had a black one at the time too, so it worked out great dropped him £1000 deposit and he said expect April May delivery can’t complain at all.

I’ve now placed an order for a replacement in 2 years maybe the full electric we will see but thought best to get back in the queue, all being well mine won’t lose much in that time.

Post #631555 13th May 2022 8:20pm
RDR

United Kingdom 

Quite a few stockpiled in this clip love how they are using the lay-by

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLcNeboG/?k=1

Waiting for missing parts? You’d think they would be straight onto transport otherwise in the current climate. MY23 PHEV HSE
MY19 Disco 5 HSE - gone
My16 Disco 4 HSE LUXURY - gone
My12 Disco 4 HSE - gone
MY05 Disco 3 S - gone but not forgotten

Post #631581 14th May 2022 8:14am

United Kingdom 

Yes. Waiting for missing parts. Getting a build date is not the end of story.

Post #631598 14th May 2022 12:08pm
Alexander Caplan

United Kingdom 2019 Range Rover Vogue 2.0 PHEV Santorini Black

I'm about the press the button on a PHEV HSE. Is there any reason why one dealer in central London would be quoting me a lead-time of 18-24 months, whilst another in west London is adamant that its 12 months for the same spec?

Could this be down to allocations, or is just worst/best cases being presented?

Should the dealer you order from make a significant difference to delivery timeframes?

Post #631781 15th May 2022 9:30pm
EdJ

United Kingdom 

I don't think it should make any difference. My dealer has stopped giving me any indications as I think he genuinely doesn't know.

It seems that you can get lucky, if you spec a car that is very similar to one that is made by Land Rover. In that case, you may get a call that your car is ready (but perhaps missing 1-2 spec'd items) but generally speaking, we're all in the same boat. 2024 Range Rover P550e AB

Post #631807 16th May 2022 9:06am
Autobiography

2018 Range Rover SVAutobiography 5.0 SC V8 Santorini Black

I believe that aside from very few lucky people (myself included), those who have ordered an SE/HSE will have more chance at getting their bespoke build than those who have ordered Autobiography and First Edition derivatives. There are issues building the higher specification vehicles.

Post #631817 16th May 2022 10:07am
Phil.

United Kingdom 2019 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Santorini Black

Contacted the dealer today and discovered my order is confirmed (placed it Nov 21). No mention of any price increases. MY23 D350 HSE
On my 7th RR plus various other JLR vehicles

Post #632049 17th May 2022 11:03pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 18 of 50 <123 ... 171819 ... 484950>