Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General (L460 2022) > P530 First Edition - Delivered
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Print this entire topic · 
Bill

United Kingdom 

There is no question the 460 is a lovely car. Great to see you are both enjoying it. As for niggles, seems that has become almost part if the fun of ownership!!! Anyway exceedingly jealous ( in the nicest way)

Enjoy Filters are in fact so good that in certain circumstances, when the ambient air is already polluted, a diesel car will tend to extract more particles from the air than it emits. Emissions Analytics worked with........etc etc

He who dies with the most toys wins...

Post #634947 18th Jun 2022 3:44pm
Christonabike

United Kingdom 

Eirik34 wrote:
Autobiography wrote:

Note: as a wider update, I’m sorry to report that quality still seems to be seriously lacking and I have a long list of warranty issues waiting to be looked at.

Christonabike wrote:

Can I just ask whether the proximity door locking and unlocking and gesture tailgate is one of those issues?

I’m approaching 4000 miles in mine and JLR are still unable to get this to work on my vehicle. Faultless otherwise.

Autobiography and Christonabike: Any updates on these issues? Feedback from the dealers if the issues you've encountered seems to be common for the early L460?

It goes in some time next week for a few days for them to take a closer look at it. Slight delay in finding an equivalent vehicle they can leave me with. I’ve been less than impressed with them rectifying it as it was raised in late May through LR Assist.

Other than that. We’re golden, no other issues. The car is imperious!

Post #634951 18th Jun 2022 3:54pm
Eirik34

Norway 2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Stornoway Grey

Autobiography: Any thoughts on the Perlino interior? Easy to keep clean? We've ordered the Perlino interior as well, and I'm willing to do some leather cleaning now and then, but just wondering if you've experienced that the seats start getting bluish fast from the trousers...

Post #634961 18th Jun 2022 5:42pm
Autobiography

2018 Range Rover SVAutobiography 5.0 SC V8 Santorini Black

It’s lovely but the non-leather bits are a nightmare to keep clean. The roof blind weirdly seems to get dusty/dirty and the Perlino coloured plastic trim is really quite harsh from a quality perspective.

As a side note, I have the ‘SV’ duo tone headlining in leather. The D pillar trim is actually black scratchy plastic rather than leather. Can’t remember if the D pillars were leather in my L405 SV?

I’ve protected all the leather because denim transfer is definitely occurring but wiped off easy.

Post #634981 19th Jun 2022 5:32am
Cam-Tech-Craig

England 2015 Range Rover SVAutobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

The D pillars were only leather on a couple of special edition 405’s Mr AB… My SVAB Black series has leather everything (all plastics too) 👍

Post #634996 19th Jun 2022 10:46am
Eirik34

Norway 2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Stornoway Grey

I guess you are referring to the Perlino plastic parts at the lower back of the seats and the plastic part of the door sills - parts that are especially exposed for dirt in daily use! Maybe those parts should have been made in black, or at least made in a better quality material than the current harsh plastic?
In our current L322 the D-pillar is made of black plastic, and I don't know if the D-pillar on the L405 AB/SV is leather? Maybe they've not used leather in the boot area for durability measures? We've ordered the SV duo tone leather (Perlino/black) as well - have to say I'm looking forward to an interior with leather on most exposed surfaces! However, don't like that LR seems to have used a more standard/harsh plastic quality for the interior parts that are not in wood or leather.

Post #634998 19th Jun 2022 11:13am
Christonabike

United Kingdom 

Quick update on my car and I guess some broader assurance for others should any niggles be present with their car when they get it.

JLR, after a miscommunication that was actually down to the retailer, have provided me with exceptional customer service. A dedicated contact in Coventry and communication right the way through.

My car left me on Monday to return to the dealership for investigation of the issue around the proximity lock and unlock not working. After 2 hours the car was back on my drive, problem solved. The dealership hadn’t programmed the function into the vehicle key Laughing

I’ve just passed 5000 miles and will report back again once it hits 7000 or so in a months time and has been to Antibes and back!

Post #635411 24th Jun 2022 9:14pm
Phoenix

United Kingdom 

I think the dealership is possibly being blamed unfairly, that level of functionality will / should be in the 'as built' configuration and a factory push programming. It's possible the functionality wasn't checked at PDI... Vehicles are not delivered 'white' to dealerships to have the sold functionality programmed prior to sale. Anyway, it's sorted, enjoy the driving!.

Post #635413 24th Jun 2022 9:49pm
Christonabike

United Kingdom 

It had almost two weeks in PDI fitting and ensuring the side steps worked!

As it was the first delivered in the north east I was assured time and again that my car was being given the fine tooth comb treatment to ensure it was perfect and a seamless advert for JLR.

Either way it’s a very minor gripe and a first world problem!

I shall enjoy it until the Taycan turismo rocks up in a few months and then you’ll find this one in the classifieds. One careful owner!

Post #635417 24th Jun 2022 10:02pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123