Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Off Topic > Anyone know who this is?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
RRDunc

England 2012 Range Rover Autobiography TDV8 Santorini Black
Anyone know who this is?

This is from a Range Rover FB forum;

* PLEASE SHARE *

On Monday at approx 6.45pm, the driver of this vehicle tailgated me along the A4042 from Cwmbran towards Newport Sainsburys, in an attempt to bully me into driving faster.

When I failed to speed up, he overtook me & pulled back in front slamming on his brakes to a stop forcing me to also stop on a busy dual carriageway. I assumed he was trying to intimidate me, but then he began to reverse shunting into my car, the more I reversed in an attempt to get out of his way the more he continued to reverse into me.

My 9 month old son was in the back of the car who was subsequently taken to A&E to be examined.

Apart from the damage & the fact that he could have caused a serious accident, what’s more concerning is that as a grown man he thought that this behaviour towards a young woman & her child was normal.

I am still completely shocked that the incident even happened but I’m hoping that by sharing this someone may know him & expose him for the pathetic little man that he is. If you do know this individual or witnessed the incident please let me know.

There is footage of the incident & it is now being dealt with by police, I have been made aware that the individual lives in Pontypool.

REG - V111 VSE
DRIVER - White Male, 50s, Glasses, Bald / Thin Hair

If anyone knows who it is please drop me a PM.

Dunc The life you have is the only one you'll get; make the most of it.
--------‐--‐-----------------‐------------------‐---------------------------------------------------
2012 4.4 TDV8 L322 Autobiography
2003 TD5 Oslo Blue D2 ES Premium Auto (with mods!)

Post #638862 6th Aug 2022 4:53pm
Slow progress

United Kingdom 

Can’t help with who it is I’m afraid.

Reg suggests it’s a 2007 grey L322 TDV8, 162k miles in July this year when it’ was MOT’d (two tyres close to the limit), taxed in May. V5 changed in April so new owner or change of registration??

Everything but the name! Hope someone else can help, there’s no excuse for this, people may get frustrated when you don’t drive fast enough for them….but remember not all of us have TDV8’s, people often forget how slow some vehicles can be TD6) or that the speed limit isn’t a target! L322 TD6 2003
Epsom Green- the dogs car which has worked it’s way into being the family car 😮

Post #638869 6th Aug 2022 6:53pm
Phoenix

United Kingdom 

There's something wrong here - if it's being 'dealt with by the Police', why the facebook post (apart from it being 'facebook'). I have no dog in this fight, surely there are two sides to this, if it was as reported, then Welsh Plod will be dealing with the offender in short order - we all know their love of motorists...

If there is another angle, then that would explain the FB post. And how does she know the driver lives in Pontypool? Plod wouldn't tell her that - maybe an ex?

BTW, mine's a 08MY with 154k on it.

Post #638873 6th Aug 2022 7:13pm
dingg1

2007 Range Rover Vogue SE 4.2 SC V8 Stornoway Grey

Facebook Laughing Laughing

Thought better of this forum

Mods should delete this I'd think....

Post #638883 6th Aug 2022 9:16pm
JMC

Scotland 2012 Range Rover Westminster TDV8 Orkney Grey

Phoenix wrote:
There's something wrong here

Very! Thumbs Up This is tantamount to inciting violence against a potentially innocent person.

Take the numberplate out of the story and replace it with your own, then think how you would feel seeing this across the web.

I find the idea that two vehicles can be bumping and reversing on a busy dual carriageway without causing a huge pile-up, to be totally implausible. If the police are dealing with it, let them do their job.

I also think the mods should delete this thread..... The older I get, the more I realise that people confuse wrinkles for wisdom Smile

Post #638898 7th Aug 2022 8:20am
RRDunc

England 2012 Range Rover Autobiography TDV8 Santorini Black

You may find the scenario implausible but a few years ago I had the same thing happen to me in my Audi which is why I put this up.

There is no incitement to commit any antisocial or illegal acts, just a request for indentification.

If the driver is on here they might feel remorseful after the event and want to contact the other party. This post gives them a way to do that.

Dunc. The life you have is the only one you'll get; make the most of it.
--------‐--‐-----------------‐------------------‐---------------------------------------------------
2012 4.4 TDV8 L322 Autobiography
2003 TD5 Oslo Blue D2 ES Premium Auto (with mods!)

Post #638899 7th Aug 2022 8:37am
James W

United Kingdom 2017 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Siberian Silver

I agree with the above sentiments. If the police have a statement, video evidence and a reg number let them sort it out. Not sure what this request would achieve other than someone taking the law into their own hands.

If this guy did what is claimed, sure he’s a dick, but let due process play out. FFRR SDV8 Autobiography

Post #638919 7th Aug 2022 12:18pm
cass

United Kingdom 2014 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Causeway Grey

It's on Facebook so it must be true

Post #638928 7th Aug 2022 1:18pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1