Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [SOLD] Genuine Overfinch L322 Range Rover Autobiography
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
batmanreturns

United Kingdom 
[SOLD] Genuine Overfinch L322 Range Rover Autobiography

2011 Overfinch Range Rover 4.4 TDV8 Autobiography.
Owned since 3.5 years old, totally immaculate internally and externally. It genuinely looks like a year old 20k mile example. There is no wear anywhere, seats are all like new as is the exterior-i guarantee you won't find a nicer or cleaner car at any mileage than this! Current Mileage is 184k, its just done 1750 miles in ten days around Europe!
The car has a huge history file, I work on preventative maintenance and therefore replace items before they wear out, as a result this car has always been totally reliable and never let me down.
It’s got every extra from new including air cooled and heated seats front and rear, electric reclining seats in the rear too. Rear tv and dvds, logic 7, electric deployable side steps, Genuine Overfinch conversion from new with the certificate and original bill of sale for north of £125k which is 2011 was a eye watering figure!
The car did 120k miles in the first 3 years, it was owned by one of the wealthiest men in the uk and he was chauffeured in it each day (proof provided) As a result it was serviced by Land Rover every 4-5 months. It’s had 3 gearbox services at 65k, 125k and 180k. Loads of bills, history etc for work done, all airbags and struts replaced with genuine LR items. Needs nothing, wheels are all as new, diamond cut with santorini black faces and the correct Overfinch silver inners. Tyres are brand new Pirelli scorpion zero all season tyres. Just serviced and mot’d, passed first time pretty much it’s whole life.
Interior is immaculate with the autobiography spec and leather headlining, door cards, dash etc, all unmarked. It has the Overfinch piano black inserts on dash and door cards and Overfinch leather badges on doors, steering wheel and gear selector. Every speaker works, a common issue on these where they blow.
Mechanically it’s as good as a 20k mile car, engine is super smooth and quiet, loads of preventive work here on pipes etc and it’s had the oil cooler replaced. It’s bone dry underneath, no leaks anywhere.
Just been serviced and had transfer box serviced along with diffs.
Always run on shell v power diesel since 120k miles, I’m a true believer this helps keep EGR valves clean as it burns better.
Car needs nothing, yes you can buy a cheaper version with the same miles but you’ll be £5k into one of those quickly where as this has had everything done and nothing to do. Ideally I wanted to reach the 200k mile marker which is will sail past but an Electric car and a new Range Rover SVA means it’s annual mileage has dropped to a point where it’s hard to justify it sitting in the garage. No rust anywhere either before anyone asks!
Just completed 2000 miles around Europe in 37 degree heat, air con is ice cold-took this one as I didn’t have confidence in electric car infrastructure in Europe and this car did not disappoint! Wanting £13995

which I feel it’s worth, if it’s not for you then walk on by. Plate is being retained by me.

Last edited by batmanreturns on 23rd Aug 2022 4:43pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #639755 15th Aug 2022 10:32pm
Simran0211

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Autobiography 4.4 V8 Santorini Black

Wow 🤩 simply amazing and so cheap I wish it had been on the market about a year ago I payed that for mine and it’s an autobiography and spent a few £££ on it Big Cry you should sell that asap good luck.

Post #639761 16th Aug 2022 6:53am
batmanreturns

United Kingdom 

thanks, i don't seem to be able to upload more photos-i've not advertised on here for ages so can't work it out! anyone have any tips and i'll get more photos up.
thanks

Post #639763 16th Aug 2022 7:20am
Haylands

England 2014 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

Click on choose photos, select the ones you want to upload and click open, then click upload and they should appear as thumbnails below the box, put the cursor where you want the picture and click on it and it will appear in the post.... Thumbs Up Pete

2002 L322 Vogue 4.4 V8 Epson Green, Ivory over Aspen Interior (Fatty Offroader) Sold
-Click for Project Fatty off roader-

Post #639773 16th Aug 2022 9:03am
batmanreturns

United Kingdom 

Still can't suss it out! It's now live on ebay if you want more photos!

Post #639801 16th Aug 2022 12:34pm
Simran0211

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Autobiography 4.4 V8 Santorini Black

It will appear on the images to post then click on the photo and it will appear below and bobs your auntie

Post #639857 16th Aug 2022 6:13pm
24valve

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Autobiography Black TDV8 Santorini Black

Hi - what colour is the interior? 2010 L322 Autobiography Black Edition
1975 Land Rover

Post #639879 16th Aug 2022 9:52pm
GUMBALLER

United Kingdom 2002 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Java Black

Very nice

Post #640003 17th Aug 2022 10:06pm
batmanreturns

United Kingdom