Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > In Car Electronics (L322) > Navigation reset ( or advice )
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
muppet

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Westminster 4.4 V8 Barolo Black
Navigation reset ( or advice )

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone knows how to reset the HDD Navigation for my 2012 L322 Westminster, the reset buttons are all greyed out and I have spent hours going through the various settings but to no avail. I have just had a new battery fitted so I was assuming that was a hard reset but still a couple of issues remain. The main issue being the route planning, for example I was leaving Skegness recently and the route back to Manchester kept defaulting to use the Humber Bridge which was an increase of 45 minutes compared to Google Maps, Waze, etc..the spooky thing is that it knows the alternative routes exist as it shows them but for some reason it likes to default to a longer journey and never gives any suitable alternative in the route options section where you can change the preferred route. When I go into Route options I highlight the Motorways / Main roads so my assumption is that with these lit it should try and use them although I am confused as the motorway one appears to have a line through it as though it means you should press it to not use Motorways…confused….I have been through the book and Wiki but cannot see anything that could help so appealing to the group for some advice / suggestions…..Thanks in advance… I need more help than most...sorry !!

Post #641640 1st Sep 2022 11:49am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1