Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General (L460 2022) > 23 inch wheels on the PHEVs
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Print this entire topic · 
aja500

United Kingdom 2019 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Aruba

Very good point Callum....... I think if you did that and they chose to insure you, you would be 100% covered. It would be listed on the schedule so you've done everything required.

I have a PHEV on order also and would ideally like to upgrade to 23's, so please do let us know if you do tell your insurers of the modification and they accept it Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Post #654353 22nd Jan 2023 2:42pm
Bill

United Kingdom 

aja500 wrote:
I spoke with my dealer about this earlier in the week, asking him to find out why 23" cannot be fitted to the PHEV.

I've been told the following:

?

Best buy a diesel Alister….. Razz Filters are in fact so good that in certain circumstances, when the ambient air is already polluted, a diesel car will tend to extract more particles from the air than it emits. Emissions Analytics worked with........etc etc

He who dies with the most toys wins...

Post #654571 24th Jan 2023 11:57am
DJIT

United Kingdom 

Been following this thread with interest.

I have the 23" wheels on my D300 (as a dealer accessory fit from new) and my P440e comes next month.

The dealer wants me to put the original 21"s back on the D300 for px to keep it factory spec. This suits me as it gives me the option to put them onto the next car.

The P440e already has been specced with 22"s. Therefore considering whether to put the 23"s on the P440e.

The dealer has said they would put the 23"s on the car for me after it arrives if I prefer.

They said the reason there is no factory option for 23"s on the PHEV L460 is down the reduced efficiency and tax implications as SSE said on page 1.

Looking forward to the new car and seeing how it drives compared to the D300 which I've been really pleased with.

(Not sure if the situation has changed since my D300 came in July, but at that time they needed to download additional software for the car to change from 21"s to 23"s which had to come from JLR and delayed collection).

Post #654600 24th Jan 2023 2:13pm
RedTap

United Kingdom 

Hi everyone. This is my first post but thanks for the info already as this has wrecked my head recently.

My new RR phev arrives next month and I ended up ordering the car with 21” wheels to get the 5% BIk as the 22” wheels means 8%

I wanted to put 23” wheels on her BUT my dealer said they tried them and THEY WOULD NOT FIT!!! I ended up buying some new genuine 22” wheels therefore on eBay but these are not my preferred wheel. They will go on her from new. So I am RAGING to see here that someone has actually put 23” wheels on and they fit and work perfectly!!!!

Grrrrrr…..

Post #655027 28th Jan 2023 9:52pm
Bill

United Kingdom 

Your first post and you have learnt so much……

BUT my dealer said they tried them and THEY WOULD NOT FIT!!!

Never believe the dealer without double checking!

PS the first line of my post is a ripoff of my Japanese boss , he said after I made a huge & expensive c..ck up 45 years ago
‘Such a lucky man to have a such bad experience so early in your career.’ Filters are in fact so good that in certain circumstances, when the ambient air is already polluted, a diesel car will tend to extract more particles from the air than it emits. Emissions Analytics worked with........etc etc

He who dies with the most toys wins...

Post #655089 29th Jan 2023 7:27pm
Martin2

England 

RedTap wrote:
Hi everyone. This is my first post but thanks for the info already as this has wrecked my head recently.

My new RR phev arrives next month and I ended up ordering the car with 21” wheels to get the 5% BIk as the 22” wheels means 8%

I wanted to put 23” wheels on her BUT my dealer said they tried them and THEY WOULD NOT FIT!!! I ended up buying some new genuine 22” wheels therefore on eBay but these are not my preferred wheel. They will go on her from new. So I am RAGING to see here that someone has actually put 23” wheels on and they fit and work perfectly!!!!

Grrrrrr…..

Karma for trying to fiddle your tax bill….21” wheels is your punishment . Wink Laughing MY23 Panamera E-Hybrid
MY19 SDV8 Autobiography - Sold

Post #655101 29th Jan 2023 8:55pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123