Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L405) > Suspension Fault Warning
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Dannymc

Scotland 2014 Range Rover Vogue TDV6 Santorini Black
Suspension Fault Warning

I lowered the car today as the multi-storey I was in was very low and the cctv camera made it even lower, opening the roof I could touch the concrete support beams, when I left I lifted the car which said off raid mode then I listed it then raised it again, (I’m new to RR), I’m still trying to understand the air suspension and I didn’t get a manual. I got a suspension fault alert however it cleared and system still works ok, should I be concerned?

Post #657604 23rd Feb 2023 10:09pm
Arch Stanton

England 2018 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Corris Grey

dunno about the fault but you're a braver man than me taking it to a multi storey.

I walked half a mile from an open car park rather than risk a multi storey last week First time FFRR owner

Post #657608 23rd Feb 2023 11:12pm
Dannymc

Scotland 2014 Range Rover Vogue TDV6 Santorini Black

Aww mate I did regret it once I was in, it was the lowest I’d seen and had camera and signs hanging down, that’s why I opened the roof to check the height. I’ll give it a miss in the future. There was a height barrier on entry but I think they forgot about signs and CCTV.

Post #657610 23rd Feb 2023 11:16pm
Gremlin500

United Kingdom 2017 Range Rover Vogue TDV6 Corris Grey

Shocked

Why would someone would ever take the gloriousness of their cherished FFRR into a MSCP leaves me shuddering with fear & trepidation Surprised

Never mind the low roofs, what about the huge metal-clad kerbs, ridiculously tight ramp turns, and shopping bangers with careless door-opening etiquette and dent-and-run drivers who don’t give a sh*t about social responsibility?

It recently cost us £500 to have two small “double bump” passenger door dents treated on our FF, paintless dent removal followed by almost a full panel paint process to make it invisible again.

£500 buys a lot of taxis into town from the middle of an empty field, hopefully not containing cows or Jeremy Clarkson….. “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” -where’s the fun in that?

Post #657613 24th Feb 2023 12:07am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1