Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Maintenance & Mods (L322) > 2007 Overfinch Range Rover Supercharged
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
maximebdt

United States 2007 Range Rover HSE 4.4 V8 Zermatt Silver
2007 Overfinch Range Rover Supercharged

Hello everyone. I recently purchased a beauty. The car only has 67k miles. It is not my first supercharged and I can tell the difference, this one seems more powerful and the gearing seems different too (more sporty). It also has a red engine cover (repainted I think) with Overfinch logo. Does anyone know what modification they were doing enginewise at the time? I have attached some pictures. Thanks. Maxime

Post #660359 26th Mar 2023 2:38am
maximebdt

Click image to enlarge

Here are the pictures.
Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Post #660360 26th Mar 2023 2:40am
maximebdt

I might have found the answer I was looking for. I found this very helpful article online:

Pimp my Rover
BY DAN NEIL
MAY 25, 2005 12 AM PT
The tuner market in the U.K. is fundamentally different from that in the United States.
Here, customers are more likely to turn the wrenches themselves, if possible. In Britain, Jeeves rings up the garage and someone comes ‘round to pick up the vehicle, returning it complete with hi-po ministrations.
For Range Rover owners across the Pond, the people to call are Overfinch. This fall, the 30-year-old firm will offer a boosted, 5.0-liter, 500-horsepower version of the 2006 Range Rover (pictured here) and Range Rover Sport S/C, complete with street-sweeping aero cladding and optional 22-inch Tiger wheels and tires.
Overfinch’s authorized agent in California is British expat Mark Braham, whose tuning shop in Westwood has been scaling up the lux in Range Rover products for two years with a variety of upholstery, exterior treatments and audio/video upgrades. Contact Overfinch USA at (310) 394-4232 or mark@overfinchusa.com.
Braham’s firm will offer two stages of performance upgrade on the new supercharged Range Rovers (with Ford-Jaguar engines replacing the previous BMW 4.4-liter mills).

The Stage 1 upgrade involves reprogramming the engine management computer and changing the pulley to the supercharger.
For those with a few tens of thousands more to spare, Stage 2 involves pulling the stock motor and replacing it with the hand-built, 5.0-liter crate motor shipped from Overfinch UK.
The process could take several weeks, but, says Braham, “We’ll be more than happy to pick up and deliver the car.”

Post #660585 28th Mar 2023 5:20pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1