Home > Technical (L405) > RR Vogue 2009
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Lhotse

United Kingdom 
RR Vogue 2009

Hi everyone.

Well L322 went to Land Rover at Boston today regarding Restricted Performance, Stability Control not available and Emergency brake assist not available.

Full diagnostics done. No error codes other than air mass sensor which has been replaced (before I purchased) and the fault probably not cleared as not done by Land Rover.

All they can suggest is that I leave the car with them and they will try and drive it about until it does the same thing again and do further diagnostics which I am told on top of £180 already spent will cost a further £360 with the possibility it still won't be known what is happening.

The fault is very intermittent and goes away if you stop the car turn off and then restart. We have done over 500 miles since it last threw up these messages, some 2/3 weeks ago, so there is little point in leaving it with Land Rover for a few days as this will cost a small fortune and they could drive it around and it may or may not co-operate!!! Thus leaving us in the same boat we are in now with no error codes and no idea what it might be doing.

Any thoughts on the problem anyone. We have checked the battery voltage which is in the required range for car off and car idling, so assume it is not low voltage which is causing the problem. I think not logging error codes is a big problem as really without them it is just guess work.

Thank you in advance.

Post #664716 22nd May 2023 6:39pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1