Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General > The happy owners thread !!!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 3 <123>
Print this entire topic · 
JayGee

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Orkney Grey

>2 years and it's cost me an arm and a leg but still a happy owner. 2012 TDV8 Vogue (L322)

Post #678439 21st Nov 2023 5:24pm
362bkr

United Kingdom 2017 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Carpathian Grey

Nearly 4 years in , no issues and still love it.

Post #678441 21st Nov 2023 5:47pm
XXXAngelXXX

Germany 2013 Range Rover Vogue SE 5.0 SC V8 Havana

Very cool - i am not alone Smile Thumbs Up All my spelling errorz are belong to me!

2023 FFRR L460
2020 Range Rover Velar

Post #678503 22nd Nov 2023 2:07pm
Merchy

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Zermatt Silver

Back from sea after three months, due to people being too busy, car was never started / moved / battery charged the whole time. Big Cry Charged the battery which took forever ( Will replace soon as it is now over five years old ) started the car, a few warning lights came on which all disappeared during the 45 minutes I let the car idle, only thing that was not working was the air suspension, but cured that by resetting the steering angle sensor. Next step was to take it for a drive and tested / inspected everything possible, no faults found Thumbs Up

Still lovely to drive, not bad for a 17 year old car, so I am definitely still another happy owner, Very Happy

Post #678651 24th Nov 2023 6:20pm
TomC-RRV8

United Kingdom 

I am 6 months in to owning my 2011 VSE and the car hasn't missed a beat, easily the best all round vehicle I have owned have enjoyed my first 6 months ownership looking forward to many many more don’t intend on changing the car in the forseable. My family, both kids and wife also love the car and have had several people comment on it when we have been out and about.

Current
2011 4.4TDV8 VSE
1972 MGBGT
Gone
2004 Discovery Landmark 2.5D
2003 Freelander TD4 SE

Post #678654 24th Nov 2023 6:34pm
Gremlin500

United Kingdom 2017 Range Rover Vogue TDV6 Corris Grey

Probs KOD I know, but ours has never missed a beat, although I’ve replaced/ upgraded all sorts of stuff it didn’t need quite yet, as per my signature moniker Laughing
Just replaced all interior/ puddle lights with LEDS, the originals are SO pathetic, especially the OEM boot lighting, which is abysmal, now literally 10x better.

Gratuitous pic: Laughing

“If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” -where’s the fun in that?

Post #678666 24th Nov 2023 11:40pm
Dixy

2016 Range Rover Vogue SDV8 Loire Blue

IGP wrote:
That's b*ggered it now

Ivan

Bazzinga

https://www.fullfatrr.com/forum/post678710.html#678710 letters not necessarily in the right order

Post #678712 25th Nov 2023 6:30pm
matthews

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Buckingham Blue

7 years in and loving it apart from 2 DPF full glitches , think I know what caused both but take diagnostic kit on holiday with me for the next few years (not fun when red warning comes on in centre of Leeds inner ring road with 1500kg of tin tent on the back and I live at nearly the second highest spot in Leeds ). Just wish someone would come up with an egr delete that doesn't Censored everything else up .Can't think of anything that tempts me to replace it .

Post #679584 6th Dec 2023 1:03am
Reggie

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Santorini Black

Happy owner here...

Reggie just had service & checkover - no additional jobs - and sailed through his MoT with no advisories Very Happy Very Happy

Just as well, he's been pressed into action as our Golf has gone to the VW hospital for major surgery!

Post #679599 6th Dec 2023 8:43am
Byg Nyge

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Galway Green
Happy owner.

Had my '06 TDV8 3.6 just over a year it's not been without issues, the most serious being exhaust manifold separation, engine out and £1600! The only other major expense was preventative stuff. Full service, engine, gearbox, transfer case and front and rear diffs and Dinitrol rust treatment which all came to £2000. A lot I know but it is (hopefully) now sorted and will last me out. Smiles per mile? Lots!

Post #679610 6th Dec 2023 1:39pm
JamboM3

United Kingdom 2017 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Santorini Black

Happy-ish, here. On my second (L405 this time) Previous one only ever had one proper “fault” but was a cheap £150 fix. Bought a rather unloved L405 and it’s been perfectly reliable but working through some annoyingly niggly things on it.

I’m more unhappy with the catastrophic depreciation and the fact if I waited I could have gotten myself a P400e.

That and the boot is stupidly small compared to the L322

Post #679732 7th Dec 2023 7:56pm
Squirrel

United Kingdom 2009 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Galway Green

Well, I quite like mine. I bought a 2006 4.2 s/c back in 2012 and that was really good, apart from a suspension airbag, a starter motor and a repeatedly failing proximity sensor, nothing special went wrong with it. Just tiny niggly things, the kind you save up to do all in an afternoon.

But in 2016 I finally found a fab 2010 5.0 s/c Autobiography, which I still have and use every day. It's got 105,000 miles on the clock now, and in all that time I've only had problems with a suspension airbag (over Christmas!), a sticking brake calliper, a couple of gaiters and a sticky side step which I could fix if only the **** pins didn't get stuck in the old ones!

Brilliant car, I love it. Perfect for transporting family members, luggage plus two big dogs. It's staying for as long as nothing really expensive goes wrong.

Post #682249 9th Jan 2024 3:53pm
AndyRoo

Scotland 2012 Range Rover Westminster TDV8 Fuji White

Hi,

Same here, back to Range Rovers after 5 years of German excellence coz I basically got fed up of looking out of the window on Saturday morning thinking what the **** am I going to do this weekend, bored rotton, hate gardening, workshop full of tools.

You'd think after 7, yes really 7, P38s, I'd never go back to that wallet shredding experience, but I settled for an L322, latest I could find, white Westie, because I don't like these glass cockpits as they call them in newer cars, having to scroll through dozens of menues trying to change the vent direction only to have to give up, pull over and get the damn owners manual out again.

1 button, 1 task, simple, no need to change that, so WTF !!

I've got a few years in me yet and I'm expecting, save accidents and some kind of alien extinction event, that I'll keep it till the end of my days and be a very happy bunny about it.

Now, I know I'm really going to regret saying that over the coming days, but bring it on. Have tools will dive right in.

Andy Fuji White 2012 4.4 TDV8 Westmiinster

Post #682254 9th Jan 2024 4:23pm
Arch Stanton

England 2018 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Corris Grey

Minor FBH issue aside, still v happy here, just had a v clean bill of health on its service today First time FFRR owner

Post #682256 9th Jan 2024 5:11pm
Fla

Ireland 2012 Range Rover Westminster 4.4 V8 Zambezi Silver

I was a long time Pajero owner, I loved that car. It was a rare JDM Exceed that came in as a car and was converted to a 2 seater. Unfortunately it failed its test due to engine knock and its now on the rebuild list in the yard.

I then bought my first Land Rover 6 years ago. A discovery 3 S Spec. Very basic but it had high miles, good history and it was clean. Boy did I learn a lot with that car. Even though nothing major went wrong there was always something. I finished that project last year, converted it to leather, fixed all the leaks, new wheels, new tyres, all big belts done and painted the full underbody with Rust Bullet. Literally a month after finishing I bought my first Range Rover!

Again with the RR I have learned hard and fast but I love the fact that you can tackle most jobs at home. Even though there was a bit of history I took a chance on the car as I beat the price down by 4k so in my mind that allows me 2k of fixes and Im still up.

The Mrs had the car in the last 2 days in the snow and ice, did 1000km and it was like a dream. These cars have their issues but unlike other manufacturers the owner isnt locked out of getting most of it fixed themselves.

I consider myself a happy owner. I do laugh when I drive through town, my orange welding overalls on and people give you some amount of looks! Im not sure are they thinking, nice car or whats that b*llocks doing in it Laughing Current yokes
2012 4.4 TDV8 Westminster
2006 Disco 3
Scoobie GT wagon
Mx5 G Ltd
TT S Line
Pajero JDM Exceed

Post #682311 10th Jan 2024 10:42am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 3 <123>