Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Orders (L460) > Configurator changes - Did this originally come as standard?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Hoyboy

United Kingdom 
Configurator changes - Did this originally come as standard?

I was having a play around on the configurator and I noticed some changes to the options. There are now options to configure the suspension- see screen shot attached. Did these come as standard before and been changed to costed options or are these new options that weren’t available before?

Car configured is a RR AB D350 if that makes a difference.

Thanks

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Post #678984 29th Nov 2023 12:53pm
Philip

2019 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Aintree Green

That’s the 48V anti-roll - was standard before in the UK.

Post #678987 29th Nov 2023 1:50pm
Hoyboy

United Kingdom 

Oh really? So another thing they’ve taken away from the standard options whilst increasing the price

Post #678990 29th Nov 2023 2:13pm
nrgltd

Scotland 

My P460e HSE arrives on April 26th.

Historically I ordered a P550e AB so long ago I can’t remember and it never happened. The dealer found me a new P440e HSE at list price in early ‘23 and we bought it. Great car.

Unfortunately the missus didn’t like the black plus blacked out windows (too hearse like!) so went back to dealer in Jan ‘24 - can you help? They gave me 90% of what I paid for it and magically found a correct colour / spec P460e for delivery in April as mentioned.

I’ll get there in a minute !!!!😀😀

Yesterday I looked at the configurator to find that for the same car ordered now they have the clearview mirror as an option at £630 !!!! And some of the finishers are deleted - specifically the one I originally ordered. Most option finishers are £770 !!! Also the clever lights are now £1000 and perlino headlining has gone. You can get perlino / black but that means the pillars are black which I don’t like.

Nothing was ever said to me about these changes and I was going to cancel the order if mi e was built to today’s spec.

Called the dealer and phew!! I’m getting what the original spec stated.

I’m really just putting this up to warn people to keep an eye on LR. They are dumbing down the specs and not informing clients.

As per my other threads and thanks for advice - I’m keeping the 2016 SDV8 basic Vogue as it’s so good.

Finally switching to the P460e HSE from the P440e HSE resulted in a £350 reduction in insurance. Have no idea why and I’m not asking.

That’s Admiral multi and we live in N.Scotland.

Looking forward to the car !!!

Post #690385 11th Apr 2024 8:38am
Dixy

2016 Range Rover Vogue SDV8 Loire Blue

"I’m keeping the 2016 SDV8 basic Vogue as it’s so good"

Yes I kept mine and so glad I did.

Never got the love for my L460 and about to order a Bentayga. letters not necessarily in the right order

Post #690386 11th Apr 2024 8:54am
nrgltd

Scotland 

Thanks Dixy.

A friend just binned his RR for a new Bentley Bentayga and loves it. It looks good and better looking than what I remember. Always found them ugly-ish but looks to me as if they’ve revised the stying.

A bit dear for me and I’m just a LR fan. My Defender P400e is also great except the EV heater matrix failed and the local dealer was a disgrace. Not using them ever again and new car and previous now from Perth (Scotland).

Post #690388 11th Apr 2024 9:25am
DrF

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover SVAutobiography 5.0 SC V8 Orkney Grey

I suppose the question is, if you don't get the Electronic Air with Dynamic pro then what do you get? just the standard electronic air i assume and what's that feel like in comparison? not sure i would trust any car to use navigation to determine road layout, image the pickle you could get in if your GPS unit when haywire and thought you were in belgium!!

I find the configurator a bit confusing and clunky, and all this electronic wizardry is a little beyond me, I have trouble with waze and refuse to have an iphone, leave me in the dark ages!!! perhaps if your the new age who does everything on there phone then it's ok. Maybe I am just getting old and grumpy.

By the way the Bentley is a beautiful car and well built,get a W12 whilst they are still around, best bit of english (opps German engineering! I have seen for a while) they also have the customer service which helps.

Post #690392 11th Apr 2024 10:40am

United Kingdom 

nrgltd wrote:
perlino headlining has gone. You can get perlino / black but that means the pillars are black which I don’t like.!

You can’t even get Perlino headlining on an SV now either!

I hope it is only temporarily not available because the black headlining and pillars make the car much darker inside and give less of a premium ambience in my opinion.

Post #690511 13th Apr 2024 1:18pm
Philip

2019 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Aintree Green

Never got the love for the Q7 Ghia, there is an extremely thin veneer of Bentley going on there.

Post #690519 13th Apr 2024 3:47pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1