Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > My Range Rover > My Facelift Range Rover
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
green-oval-nut

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Stornoway Grey

My fans weren't working on the interior heating, so spoke to the previous to the previous owner as they were in the same family, who told me the resistor was faulty and they had taken one out of another that I condemned due to massive electrical failure, to my surprise, there was no resistor fitted at all! Shocked Turns out, the guy forgot to actually put the replacement resistor in, parked the car up, then did a deal with his brother who only used it briefly and left it mostly parked up. Now has a brand new resistor fitted, I have left the car at my workshop for the night, for the first time with the battery being left connected over night, to see if the battery drain that I was told it has, has stopped. It has only been left over night once at the MOT centre with the battery connected, and it started fine the next day and that was before I fitted a new resistor.

Missing being in the Range Rover already, but also love my van.

Post #682101 7th Jan 2024 9:55pm
green-oval-nut

I fitted the custom exhaust yesterday and found a slight issue with how it sits as my other TD6 has a Westfalia detachable towbar and this one has a fixed towbar, so had to fit custom exhaust hangers, and the pipe ends sit a little low. I will look another day at options on how to adjust the pipes up a bit more, but for now, I am happy with them. Curiously, not as loud on this TD6 as they were on the other one. But still sounds nicer with the throatier grumble. Also no longer have a battery drain as far as I can tell.
I left the car at the workshop over night and it started up the next day without any issues.

Just need to sort the central locking motor out on the drivers door next. But at the moment, the beast is not in use as I have needed to do a few things that I am only willing to use a van for Laughing

Click image to enlarge

Post #682474 11th Jan 2024 11:47pm
green-oval-nut

The little changes seem to keep happening and I can't help myself Rolling with laughter

Hated the standard grill, so went and got one the correct colour from a 4.2 Supercharged model that is being broken in Lydd.

I really want to get the L405 style grill though, but they are ridiculous money at the moment.

Click image to enlarge

Post #683115 18th Jan 2024 5:57pm
green-oval-nut

I spent my Birthday yesterday on a 5 hour round road trip collecting my new to me recovery trailer.
Decided to take the Range Rover for comfort, also because I haven't wired up the vans towbar electrics yet.

Post #683751 24th Jan 2024 10:14am
Arch Stanton

England 2018 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Corris Grey

Looking good there sir First time FFRR owner

Post #683752 24th Jan 2024 10:40am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12