Hi, I am speccing a D350 SWB. I am thinking to go for SE and then add the options I want. A few questions if anyone can advise
1. The off-road pack seems to include some things that used to be standard for on-road driving, for controlling power to each wheel on turning. Is this a noticeable feature, should I consider it?
2. The technology pack includes head up display. I have only ever used it on the test drive which is not long enough to get accustomed. Do you get used to it? Would you miss it if you didnt have it?
3. I note there has been discussion on wheels on another thread. I will want two sets, one for winter. I am thinking of 21 inch. Does anyone think that's a mistake?
4. Anyone used snow chains? I currently have Spikes Spyders Alpine Pro that do large vehicles. Anyone used them on L460? I note that the book now outs LR chains on rear wheels which is sub-optimal. I guess it means there is insufficient space in the front.
5. I note comments about people having problems with the car using collision avoidance to prevent traction when reversing. The iguide says you can turn it off. Does it stay off, or do you need to do it every time?