Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] Range Rover Vogue 2003 4.4 petrol 72k mileage
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
L3223

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Adriatic Blue
[For Sale] Range Rover Vogue 2003 4.4 petrol 72k mileage

Wanted members to have first refusal on my L322 before offering it to the masses
Hoping all photos have loaded but never quite get the hang of these things so apologies if not
Happy to email any additional shots or even a walk around
Based in Cheshire

Click image to enlarge

This is the lowest mileage 2003 I can see for sale by many miles.
Owned by me for last 7 years, and knew previous two owners going back to 2013 with history
Classy colour combination with no mismatched tinted windows.
I have done less than 12k since owning it but have spent on it whatever was needed. Or not needed !
Interior is in excellent condition as no kids or dogs, needs nothing doing to it.
Genuine low mileage as can be seen both from the mot history and the condition inside and out
Have only done 12000 miles since I have owned it which is why sadly have decided to sell it.
I have other vehicles and so hence this has such a low mileage.
It has an expensive detachable tow bar which has only pulled a small trailer with garden waste, trailer can be seen here
I have had loads done to the car over the years, including a complete re conditioned gearbox and oil cooler early on, at 65,000 miles so will be good for another 60k.
(Turns out the problem wasn’t the gearbox after all, just the oil cooler !!!!3k)
Upgraded steering wheel rear wishbones recently and drivers window regulator, new battery and both new carpets and rr genuine official rubber mats
Mot to November

New upgraded alloys good tyres and a second set of alloys with vredstein snow tyres like new and also have two tyres spare that will throw in as well. Basically no need to buy tyres for years !
Everything works as it should, and has been oil changed and filters every year regardless of mileage
Car drives beautifully and smooth gearbox, so backs up description both inside and out
Just serviced and ready to go for many more years. Still taxed and insured for now, but this may change, unlike mileage
Car has been kept in garage and undercover since bought. I like to look after my cars
I even have a box of spares accumulated over the years along with original steering wheel and an alternator.Sorry about towel !
Happy to include these in the advertised price
genuine well maintained and looked after vehicle and mechanically drives and runs smoothly
(Any inspection welcome, and have a bit of land car can be driven if not insured or taxed)
£5995 all in
Ps Don’t want atvth8s stage to sell any items separately Thanks for looking
Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Post #688339 18th Mar 2024 3:20pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1