Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Wheels & Tyres > New tires, all round use
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
martincryer

United States 2017 Range Rover HSE 3.0 SC V6 Fuji White
New tires, all round use

Just fitted new tires to my new to me 2017 RR HSE V6 supercharged. I'm running stock 20" 8.5J wheels.

I fitted 225/55/20 Michelin Defender LTX M/S tires to it. I had these fitted to my RRS before it.

I snowed last night (yes in May) and they worked quite well this morning in the light snow. They seem to give good gravel road performance and work very well on the freeway with no additional road noise. They do however have quite a stiff sidewall which you can notice with a little extra stiffness over bumps.

The last pair on my RRS performed well in the depths of winter and the heat of summer here in the Mountain West and are pretty good for light off road work as well. All around they seem like a good tire.

Got them from Discount Tire including fitting, balancing, road hazard warranty and state taxes for about $1200. They were an in-stock item, I was in and out in under an hour with no appointment.

For both the RRS and the RR they are so much better an all round tire than the Pirellis they both came on.

Next, I need to source some gloss black wheels to go with them. Any suggestions, keeping with 20x8.5J and as close to 45 mm offset as I can get?

Post #692020 6th May 2024 3:52pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1