Home > For Sale & Wanted > Final Price Reduction! - 2004 4.4 V8 Vogue with LPG
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
dirtyharry

United Kingdom 2004 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Oslo Blue
Final Price Reduction! - 2004 4.4 V8 Vogue with LPG

Ad updated due to several enquiries.

Air Susp/ABS fault fixed and battery drain problem sorted. Price reduced to £8,500 (excluding the tax and private no. plate). No offers at this price, sorry.

Time to move my FFRR on. Sad

I will be totally honest and tell you everything I know about the car and what I've done to it since I bought it.

But firstly, here are some photos:-

Detailed info:-

53 plate, registered 1/1/04 Vogue 4.4 V8 LPG
Oslo blue metallic with some age-related but minor scratches and a small crack in the front grill, but no accident damage
Currently on a private reg which is not included in sale - will revert to original plate upon sale
MOT to March 2014 - some advisories but nothing too serious - handbrake needs adjusting, front brake pipe slight corrosion (now sorted) and offside rear suspension arm slight play in bush
3 former owners
c.101,050 miles, but still in use so mileage will increase slightly
BRC LPG Conversion with paperwork - I fitted 2 x new filters 3 months ago and tested all pipework for leaks, but I have not had it professionally serviced since I bought it last November. However, despite the lack of service history on the LPG system, it is still returning 180-200 miles to a tank of LPG, which is what I would expect (220 on a good run!)
Maximum size 90 litre tank in spare wheel well, but it will only take 72 litres due to gas expansion (I pay £47 to fill it up!). So no space is taken up by a huge tank in the boot area!
Emergency tyre inflator kit supplied, as of course there's no room for the spare tyre anymore
Blue leather and cream piping in superb condition - rear seats don't think have ever been sat in!
Full Service history, some main dealer, some independent - next service due in 9,500mls. However, I have recently done an oil/filter change, as well as changed the air and pollen filters
FSR replaced to address battery drain problem
Both rocker cover gaskets replaced last month to cure infamous leaking seals!
New front discs/pads fitted when I bought the car last November
New 2013 model L405 20" alloys fitted earlier this year, with brand new Goodyear Eagle tyres. Alloys are totally unmarked and new chrome wheel nuts fitted too with locking nuts.
Removed a faulty CD multi-changer and replaced with Intravee and KC420i (do a search on the forum if you need any more on this great bit of kit!). Intravee has Ipod connection and I am currently using a Ipod Nano 3rd gen, but other models will work I believe.
BMW 7th Generation Bluetooth handsfree kit
Genuine Land Rover Dog Guard fitted (parcel shelf removed but will be included with car)
Upgraded MK4 DVD Navigation with latest maps and firmware
It had a Nokia phone kit installed when I bought it but now removed (although I will include it in the sale), however, this has left screw holes in the cherry wood trim adjacent to the passenger footwell - (you can see the Nokia kit still installed and mounted on a cream leather pad in the photos above)
Full set of range rover blue carpet mats and full set of near new genuine range rover rubber mats

So, the only things that need doing at some stage are the MOT advisories - but as far as I am aware there's nothing else it wants for.

There is the usual foible associated with the L322 with regards to the LED pixel display, which has faded a bit but I've lived with it (I've been quoted £100 to have it fixed)

Tax is available for an additional £140 on top of final selling price.

I am in Leicestershire - near junction 20 of the M1. Cheers

Greg

Go ahead punk, make my day........

Previous vehicles:-
Far too many to list (in excess of 45!)

Last edited by dirtyharry on 18th Oct 2013 12:05pm. Edited 9 times in total

Post #199190 17th Jul 2013 11:43am
dirtyharry

FS - 2004 4.4 V8 Vogue with LPG - PRICE DROP!

Bump!

I'm currently attempting to fix the Inactive HDC/Air Susp error codes that appeared out of the blue yesterday, but with a new car arriving next week I need to shift the FF on asap. I have therefore reduced the asking price to £9,000, however, if someone wants to make me a sensible offer to take it away as it is (i.e. WITH the fault codes) please PM me. Cheers

Greg

Last edited by dirtyharry on 18th Oct 2013 11:59am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #201407 29th Jul 2013 6:35pm
dirtyharry

Final Price Reduction FS - 2004 4.4 V8 Vogue with LPG

Must sell this weekend, so I've reluctantly reduced the price to £8,750 (excluding the tax). Sorry, no offers.

The Air Susp/ABS fault has now been sorted so there are no more error/fault codes on the dash (it was just an ABS sensor that was needed, which I have fitted this week). Cheers

Greg

Post #202149 3rd Aug 2013 9:15am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1