Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L322) > FBH operation with timed climate
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Print this entire topic · 
Pfazz

2019 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Agueroooooooooo. 93-20
I swear you will never see anything like this ever again....watch it..drink it in.

Post #585562 27th Feb 2021 4:13pm
Martin2

England 

Pfazz wrote:
Hope you don't mind if I hijack the thread with a query re the FBH. I have a 2020 autobiography and the FBH works fine off the JLR remote fob but when I try to use it via the inControl app it starts the engine after about 20 seconds. Is this normal?

With the incontrol app you’re not using the FBH, you are remote starting the car which you can do with any model. So, use that when you want to cool the car in the summer, but for the FBH then you use either the remote or the timer that you set in the car. MY23 Panamera E-Hybrid
MY19 SDV8 Autobiography - Sold

Post #585590 27th Feb 2021 8:00pm
Pfazz

2019 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

Ah that makes more sense now, thanks. Agueroooooooooo. 93-20
I swear you will never see anything like this ever again....watch it..drink it in.

Post #585617 28th Feb 2021 6:56am
G6 ROO

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Orkney Grey
Re: FBH operation with timed climate

tractorfactor wrote:
Hi all,

Just to update you on my timed climate issue from my previous posts. Finally managed to speak with a knowledgeable technician in Inchcape Chester after an email to JLR direct about the service. Turns out it was a software issue all along, as I suspected. New software update or reboot and the timed climate is working off the infotainment screen and the remote. After all this time its finally working as it should Very Happy

Cheers TF

Just found this thread as recently bought a 2012 TDV8 and came to use the FBH for the first time this weekend and no joy from either Timed, Manual, or Fob operation (no evidence of anything ticking, clicking or whirring). Before I start stripping it down I was wondering how to check the software version and get it upgraded ? Did the Main Dealer do it for you and what am I asking for if I do the same ?
An IID tool is on its way to me so I'll be checking for codes and attempting a reset as well as checking battery voltage. Failing that I'll be back on the forum !
Thanks

Post #608177 4th Oct 2021 12:55pm
Ramblin Man

England 2012 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Buckingham Blue
Re: FBH operation with timed climate

tractorfactor wrote:
Hi all,

Just to update you on my timed climate issue from my previous posts. Finally managed to speak with a knowledgeable technician in Inchcape Chester after an email to JLR direct about the service. Turns out it was a software issue all along, as I suspected. New software update or reboot and the timed climate is working off the infotainment screen and the remote. After all this time its finally working as it should Very Happy

Cheers TF

Is anyone able to say more about the software update for the FBH mentioned above. I have the same issues, including the IID E7 fault, as described at the start of this thread and would like to get the update if it’s available. TDV8 4.4 2012

Post #650122 7th Dec 2022 7:26pm
Andy

United Kingdom 2009 Range Rover SE TDV8 Stornoway Grey

I’m getting E3 when I try to prime the unit and also test it 2010 MY Vogue SE TDV8 3.6 Stornoway Grey- fully loaded

Post #652314 2nd Jan 2023 1:23pm
Mfcetin

Germany 2011 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Alaska White

I have another issue with FBH. I dont have the remote fob yet so I wanted to try the manual and time options to start the FBh. I can set a time and it comes on and seems to be working . After 3-4 minutes its blowing warm air to the windshield.
The manual heat button on the screen is grayed out, I cannot click on it. Both manual heat and ventilation options are disabled!!
Anyone knows why? 2011 Vogue SE 4.4 TDV8

Post #680875 21st Dec 2023 7:53am
kokamagi

Estonia 2011 Range Rover Autobiography TDV8 Santorini Black

Yes,

Ignition needs to be off for that function.

You unlock the car, sit inside, turn on the radio unit (with ignition off), then select timed climate from the menu and you can start it.

Post #680878 21st Dec 2023 8:35am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123