Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Orders (L460) > Delivery times
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 40 of 50 <123 ... 394041 ... 484950>
Print this entire topic · 
Bill

United Kingdom 

Just in case this fits anyone’s requirements ….on sale in chelmsford . ( Jack is the man) Just a bit ( very) rich for me.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
 Filters are in fact so good that in certain circumstances, when the ambient air is already polluted, a diesel car will tend to extract more particles from the air than it emits. Emissions Analytics worked with........etc etc

He who dies with the most toys wins...

Post #653382 12th Jan 2023 6:45pm
pw1

United Kingdom 2014 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Corris Grey

Ordered a 440e last Feb just after the order book opened for myself and a 510e for my parents. We got the 510e last November but for the 440e I'm being told at least another 7 months due to shortages of parts. Is anyone else hearing of such delays? I know the tow bar and 22" black wheels are a problem currently.

I'm without a vehicle at the moment and are looking to buy something to fill the gap, wish it didn't have to be this way but LR seem to be in a muddle and can't give me any detail on when delivery could be. People talk about the situation improving but I have reservations on this! 2023 Defender p400e
L460 on order
2016 Range Rover Sport gone
2011 Discovery 4 hse gone
2008 Discovery 3 hse gone
2006 Discovery 3 S gone
2004 Defender x tech gone but certainly not forgotten…..

Post #653400 12th Jan 2023 9:07pm
Yousif

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Buckingham Blue

I also ordered a 440e in early Feb last year. When I checked again with the dealer mid December I was told there was no sign of a build slot for mine but 'we have had a bulletin through this week that states all existing orders for Range Rover P400e [sic] HSE are expected to be built within a 12 month lead time.'

Mine is stock except for a space saving spare wheel which was briefly offed as an option but is no longer available on the configurator.

I'm just as confused as anyone else including the dealer it seems.

Post #653419 13th Jan 2023 10:47am
Bill

United Kingdom 

Yousif

Why don’t you take delivery without the space saver. Buy any old RR wheel that fits as a spare . Gets you moving. Filters are in fact so good that in certain circumstances, when the ambient air is already polluted, a diesel car will tend to extract more particles from the air than it emits. Emissions Analytics worked with........etc etc

Post #653438 13th Jan 2023 1:18pm
pw1

Yousif wrote:
I also ordered a 440e in early Feb last year. When I checked again with the dealer mid December I was told there was no sign of a build slot for mine but 'we have had a bulletin through this week that states all existing orders for Range Rover P400e [sic] HSE are expected to be built within a 12 month lead time.'

Mine is stock except for a space saving spare wheel which was briefly offed as an option but is no longer available on the configurator.

I'm just as confused as anyone else including the dealer it seems.

I start to wonder if it’s 12 months from now, not from order! 2023 Defender p400e
L460 on order
2006 Discovery 3 S gone

Post #653461 13th Jan 2023 4:40pm
Yousif

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Buckingham Blue

Yes, me too, but I checked back and they said 12 months from order, however of course they could not guarantee that and it looks very unlikely since I ordered 6 Feb 22.

Bill do you think it makes a difference to cancel the spacesaver? Would they really hold up a delivery for the sake of a spare wheel? Perhaps I'll contact the dealer on this but its a contract hire so the price was fixed last Feb (and I'm told will not rise so that's a bonus) so anything knocked off now doesn't change the price (I am already assuming the audio will be knocked down to base).

Post #653464 13th Jan 2023 4:47pm
Japseroony

England 2019 Range Rover SVAutobiography 5.0 SC V8 Indus Silver

pw1 wrote:
Ordered a 440e last Feb just after the order book opened for myself and a 510e for my parents. We got the 510e last November but for the 440e I'm being told at least another 7 months due to shortages of parts. Is anyone else hearing of such delays? I know the tow bar and 22" black wheels are a problem currently.

I'm without a vehicle at the moment and are looking to buy something to fill the gap, wish it didn't have to be this way but LR seem to be in a muddle and can't give me any detail on when delivery could be. People talk about the situation improving but I have reservations on this!

There are a few in showrooms but are not for sale as they can't replace them - I know a dealer with an ex showroom car but think its now registered and at a premium if of interest - Autobiography in Carpathian? "UNDERSTEER" ----is when you hit the fence with the front of the car.
"OVERSTEER" ------is when you hit the fence with the rear of the car.
"HORSEPOWER" ----is how fast you hit the fence.
"TORQUE" -----------is how far you take the fence with you.

Post #653466 13th Jan 2023 4:52pm
RDR

United Kingdom 

Yousif wrote:
Yes, me too, but I checked back and they said 12 months from order, however of course they could not guarantee that and it looks very unlikely since I ordered 6 Feb 22.

Bill do you think it makes a difference to cancel the spacesaver? Would they really hold up a delivery for the sake of a spare wheel? Perhaps I'll contact the dealer on this but its a contract hire so the price was fixed last Feb (and I'm told will not rise so that's a bonus) so anything knocked off now doesn't change the price (I am already assuming the audio will be knocked down to base).

Back in June my dealer recommended I remove the space saver option or change to a full size spare. I changed to a full size, as of last weeks update it was due to be built yesterday but haven't had confirmation from the dealer it has and I am not holding my breath! MY23 PHEV HSE
MY19 Disco 5 HSE - gone
My16 Disco 4 HSE LUXURY - gone
My12 Disco 4 HSE - gone
MY05 Disco 3 S - gone but not forgotten

Post #653497 13th Jan 2023 7:17pm
pw1

I spec’d a full size spare on order and still I’m the holding pool. I’m at a bit of a loss about the situation. 2023 Defender p400e
L460 on order
2006 Discovery 3 S gone

Post #653517 13th Jan 2023 10:57pm
RDR

United Kingdom 

Dealer left a message today, sounds like it has indeed been built. To add to my comment above when changing to full size spare I wanted to change wheel style they recommend sticking with the standard HSE wheels as many other styles were holding builds up. MY23 PHEV HSE
MY19 Disco 5 HSE - gone
My12 Disco 4 HSE - gone

Post #653582 14th Jan 2023 6:48pm
pw1

That’s interesting to know that the wheels are still holding things up. I have gone for the black ones and not prepared to change so I guess it might be a while.

I’ve been offered a defender for collection in 2 weeks which I’m going to take for a short term gap. Did think it might not lose a lot in the time it takes to build my RR but it appears builds are speeding up on defender now so I’m sure used will start dropping according to the defender forum but with vehicles coming through with bits missing! 2023 Defender p400e
L460 on order
2006 Discovery 3 S gone

Post #653583 14th Jan 2023 6:57pm
RDR

United Kingdom 

It was black wheels I was wanting to change too. I figured I’ll with swap to some at a later date or get the standard HSE wheels coated.

I looked at getting a defender in November a couple of dealers were willing to sell cancelled orders at very near list price over the insane markups which led me to think things are changing with supply. MY23 PHEV HSE
MY19 Disco 5 HSE - gone
My12 Disco 4 HSE - gone

Post #653584 14th Jan 2023 7:04pm
pw1

Yes, this defender is well spec’d and at list, I’m not prepared to pay an over inflated price. If I were to spec one it’s virtually what I would pick. We will see shortly what it’s like but several people I know that have them say I will love it and keep
It.

I’m told the tow bar is also an issue, but again this is a must so my hands are tied…. I’m nearly at the point I just want to know I defo won’t get it within the next 3 months and stop the vague answers or silence! 2023 Defender p400e
L460 on order
2006 Discovery 3 S gone

Post #653586 14th Jan 2023 7:11pm
RDR

United Kingdom 

Mines got the deployable towbar. I did check with the dealer last week it still had the option as it’s a must for us. I didn’t choose many options over the HSE spec just Sunroof, Deployable towbar, Privacy glass and full size spare MY23 PHEV HSE
MY19 Disco 5 HSE - gone
My12 Disco 4 HSE - gone

Post #653589 14th Jan 2023 7:27pm
Bill

United Kingdom 

Yousif wrote:

Worth checking, they may be in such a muddle you never know your luck. Space saver can follow. If the dealer was a nice man he might just lend you a tyre for use only for the time of emergency, until yours arrives. The enquiry may shed more light on the missing engine or similar!

In times of crisis, which I really think JLR are in , there are those with level heads and headless chickens. Maybe the headless chicken is in charge of getting cars out of their parking lot… loving a melodramatic problem , as he stokes the inferno. Filters are in fact so good that in certain circumstances, when the ambient air is already polluted, a diesel car will tend to extract more particles from the air than it emits. Emissions Analytics worked with........etc etc

Post #653640 15th Jan 2023 5:06pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 40 of 50 <123 ... 394041 ... 484950>