Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L405) > Drivers electric seat and massage suddenly stopped working
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Hoyboy

United Kingdom 
Drivers electric seat and massage suddenly stopped working

Seem to be having more problems with our 71 plate L405 FFAB.

The car went in for a “Theft mitigation recall” and for the ad blue to be topped up with the dealer. Everything was working fine after we collected the car a few days ago. Yesterday after my wife drove the car I pressed the memory recall button for my saved position and only the bottom part of the seat went into my position. Tried manually doing it with the seat controls on the door and same problem, the top half of the seat wouldn’t budge.

I also tried the massage function by pressing the button on the door and that no longer works either so it’s bloody uncomfortable to drive it half in my drivers position.

Had a look under the seat and couldn’t see any lose wires or anything disconnected. Tried activating the auto massage feature to see if it’s just the buttons on the door card that are not working but it doesn’t work through the screen either in both manual or auto mode.

Tried leaving it over night to see if it would sort it’s left out after being shut down but still have the same problem today.

When our SVR went in for its brake booster to be replaced the part was on back order for months. I really do not want to go through that again without a curtesy car.

Anyone else have any ideas or had this issue before? Do you think Land Rover assist will play ball and provide a curtesy car as the dealers just flat out refuse to provide one these days.

Along with the intermittent suspension faults we kept getting with the car I’ve already had enough of it to be honest.

Post #639568 14th Aug 2022 12:59pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1