Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Orders (L460) > Options questions
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
discovery

United Kingdom 
Options questions

Hi, I am speccing a D350 SWB. I am thinking to go for SE and then add the options I want. A few questions if anyone can advise
1. The off-road pack seems to include some things that used to be standard for on-road driving, for controlling power to each wheel on turning. Is this a noticeable feature, should I consider it?
2. The technology pack includes head up display. I have only ever used it on the test drive which is not long enough to get accustomed. Do you get used to it? Would you miss it if you didnt have it?
3. I note there has been discussion on wheels on another thread. I will want two sets, one for winter. I am thinking of 21 inch. Does anyone think that's a mistake?
4. Anyone used snow chains? I currently have Spikes Spyders Alpine Pro that do large vehicles. Anyone used them on L460? I note that the book now outs LR chains on rear wheels which is sub-optimal. I guess it means there is insufficient space in the front.
5. I note comments about people having problems with the car using collision avoidance to prevent traction when reversing. The iguide says you can turn it off. Does it stay off, or do you need to do it every time?
Thanks
George

Post #684195 29th Jan 2024 10:24am
Kot

United Kingdom 

HUD is amazing and would never have a car without it. Apart from current speed, it even projects the sat nav turn instruction when approaching the junction and when changing radio stations etc 2018 SE SDV8 4.4 Byron Blue

Post #684196 29th Jan 2024 10:30am
ABAB

United Kingdom 2016 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

My car has HUD. I didn’t specify it but it was already on the car (dealer demonstrator). It’s about the one option I wouldn’t now do without. 2016 SDV8 AB

Post #684221 29th Jan 2024 2:25pm
discovery

United Kingdom 

Thank you for the comments. Have added technology pack as a consequence. Hope youre right! Very Happy

Post #684569 1st Feb 2024 9:14pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1