Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Dealership & Service Feedback > What's the point of feed back?????
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Andy3681

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Cairns Blue

Dealers are a joke dont get me started about Stratsone Stoke just to say had a full refund a few years ago although they did try to do me out of £500 on the deal as my trade in had already gone. Dont know the poor sod they passed my reject off on! Evil or Very Mad and then I bought a Range Rover!!!! Shocked Mine was a blue one! Smile

Post #104819 1st Feb 2012 2:26pm
iancollins

England 2016 Range Rover Vogue SDV6 Causeway Grey

most lr dealers seem to be the same judging by these posts.
i must admit i haven't had major problems with the new 2011 rr tdv8 i bought from stratstone in newport pagnall but i did take the vehicle back to them in early october as the bottom glove box drops to the floor.
they looked at it straight away and said they need to order a new glove box and would be about a week.
surprise surprise, i haven't heard from them since.
it seems like most lr dealers even do not have any systems in place or they just couldnt give a Censored Big Cry
everway, its not encouraging

Post #104824 1st Feb 2012 3:09pm
rich_959

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Stornoway Grey

I struggle to go in to detail without getting very, very angry, but I advise everyone to stay away from Stratstone Hull. The level of service on all fronts is the main reason that I will not buy a new RR, and would rather keep my 5 year old TDV8 and have an indie carry out the work. I've sent reports/complaints to LR UK on two occasions but have yet to have any response.

Duckworths on the other hand, in Market Rasen are excellent, but work commitments mean an hour or so's drive for inevitable unplanned/emergency warranty jobs is not ideal for me. Duckworths for genuine parts (thanks Dan!) and local indie for labour seems to be the way ahead in my case.

Post #105924 7th Feb 2012 4:16pm
tsadpt

United Kingdom 2004 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Oslo Blue

Interestingly, I get great customer service from guy salmon in Crawley.... Cant speak for the sales team, but when out ff was off the road with a gearbox problem (independent warrantee company faffing around) at the same time my wife was having our second baby, they sent her a huge bouquet of flowers.... Service guys are polite and know what they are talking about as most are ex-technicians, and they are quite happy working on our LPG converted car. Last autumn, we thought the alternator had died (AA confirmed it as an alternator problem), they spent 2 hours looking at it only to find a battery terminal was loose. Guess what... No charge.

However, another dealer nearby (who also sells bentleys) was a nightmare. On the first visit, the car came back scratched, with a broken headlight wiper and spewing coolant over the drive because some monkey had forgotten to Tighten the coolant cap at all....

Post #105948 7th Feb 2012 6:21pm
nafe

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Santorini Black

Hi all
Just gets better!!!!!!
We received a call on friday am to ask about how experience was with guy salmon following the recent warrantee work-can you believe it!!!!
Then we get a call pm on Friday to remind us that our service for our ranger rover sport was over due and would we like to book in??? - from guy salmon!!!!!!!!!!
We sold that one last year!!! And they know about it !! And they don't want to do any of our work as we gave a negative customer feed back!
Just proves what a shower of poo they are-like i said in the first post - if we treated our customers like they treat some of us we would be all on the streets- very very unimpressed.

Post #107995 18th Feb 2012 10:06pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12