Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Maintenance & Mods (L322) > Who in London can lower my suspension?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 4 <1234
Print this entire topic · 
stan
Site Moderator

Location: a moderate moderated moderator moderating moderately in moderation

United Kingdom 

pretty easy to do mr B...the iidtool actually saves your present height settings when you activate it so if it goes pear shape you can go back to original..

the suspension calibration is a bit complicated but the height setting is easy.. ... - .- -.

click link for ,

FORUM WIKI

HOW TO Ǝꓕ∀ꓕOꓤ PICS

workshop manual downloads are in our wiki

Post #348668 20th Sep 2015 6:58pm
miggit

United Kingdom 

Can I just say that the IID tool is worth the messing around to get it working with the phone via bluetooth, before I activated the unit it was a wee bit temperamental to talk, and after if got the hump and refused to talk. But having done a firmware update all is acting as you would expect it too Very Happy I'm sure that with time I will be as competent as everyone else on here, but I will admit to being weary about messing around with the brains of a ffrr, it not like a hissy fit is unheard of Wink

And Mr B I would recommend a Bluetooth IID, I believe it does more than the std tool, plus if you get a std tool the first thing that will go wrong with your ffrr is the Screen of Doom, so that you can't operate the IID and change any of it's little faults Evil or Very Mad By getting the BT version you can read it all on your phone or tablet Mr. Green Mine didn't like that Laughing

Oh and the biggest reason for getting a IID tool is, if anything goes wrong on your ffrr and you ask for help on here every other line starts with "Using your IID tool......." , it can get a bit frustrating if you haven't got one Very Happy Yesterday I couldn't spell Engineer... Today I are one!
Inventor of the 'Guide-o-Matic automatic wheel alignment tool'
Former long term L322 owner, Up/Down graded to a Classic Tractor!

Post #348786 21st Sep 2015 4:18pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 4 <1234