Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > My Range Rover > New Awesome Wheels
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
JOKER

Scotland 

Laughing Laughing ====================================

"Open Mike Night " sounded like a lot of fun until i found out i was going to an Autopsy

Post #266768 22nd Jun 2014 8:38pm
Andy B

England 

Laughing Laughing Thumbs Up SDV8 AB MY 2019
SDV8 VSE MY 2015 - Gone
5.0 S/C AB MY 2010 - Gone
4.2 S/C VSE MY 2006 - Gone

Post #266772 22nd Jun 2014 9:06pm
Alistair

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Santorini Black
Re: New Awesome Wheels

KurtVerbose wrote:
If you move to a L405, either move, get a recessed front window, or definitely don't go for the LWB.

Rolling with laughter Thumbs Up

Awesome wheels - I've never seen any like that before - but they kind of suit the FFRR Whistle

Post #266780 22nd Jun 2014 10:10pm
RRUK
Site Supporter

United Kingdom 2019 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Santorini Black

Dave, the wheels look great on the car, glad to help Thumbs Up Discovery 4 HSE
1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF
1982 Series 3 Hard Top

*Gone:L462 D5 HSE LUX, L663 Defender 110 HSE, Discovery 3 HSE, 2014MY Range Rover Sport 5.0 Supercharged AB Dynamic; L405 Exec Vogue SE 4.4, 5.0 Supercharged Autobiography, Defender TDCi XS CSW, Defender TD5 HT, Vogue SE TDV8, Vogue TD6, RRSport SC 4.2V8, Classic 3.9 Vogue Auto, Land Rover Series 3 SWB

Post #266789 22nd Jun 2014 10:52pm
SKOT

England 2006 Range Rover Supercharged 4.2 SC V8 Bonatti Grey

Dave,

This is really useful, thanks.

I have the same colour FF as you and I've been pondering the alloy wheel change for a number of months so to see before and after pics is really useful.

I'm no further forward though. I like both wheels in different ways!! 2006 4.2 SC
2019 Renault Zoe Dynamique Nav

Post #266790 22nd Jun 2014 10:52pm
ebajema

New Zealand 2010 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Galway Green

The wheels look great on your car Dave. Glad you found them Smile MY 2010 5.0 SC Galway green and sand interior!!
Have the Faultmate MSV2 Extreme to be tinkering with the settings etc. !!

Post #266796 23rd Jun 2014 12:24am
Muttley

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Supercharged 4.2 SC V8 Stornoway Grey

@ Andy B , Thank you, am well chuffed with the new wheels Thumbs Up

@ Jayboy, I totally agree with you , they do look stunning and Thank you Thumbs Up

@ Stan, hmmmm we both know what I am on about but am saying nothing Whistle and thank you to Thumbs Up

@ Si, Thank you to Thumbs Up

@ JackRegan , Thank you and it does look smart , doesn't it Thumbs Up

@ Prop, You know it makes sense and have wanted a set of theses for a long damn time and the car looks fantastic , even if it is bulk standard Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

@ , Paulmoran Thank you , I love them to Thumbs Up

@ , northernmonkeyjones , Thank you Thumbs Up

@ Joker , yours is my all time favourite post as I do love people to be direct and you can't get much more direct than that , cheers mate Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

@ Robert , I have to admit it was one of those , am I making the right decision here but after seeing them on for the first time it didn't take long to answer my own question , they look Censored awesome and Thank You Thumbs Up

@ , Kurt unfortunately the chances of me getting a L405 are about as much as us all winning the lottery on the same day Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter , on a more serious note we lost our house in the last recession and well baring a miracle its a case of getting old and poor in Scumsville , oh well , it is what it is Banging Head Banging Head its funny that some friends we have about nine doors down , there house is exactly the same as ours but the front of the house sits further back so you can get two cars on there comfortably with room to spare but you do sacrifice the rear garden but I would of preferred a set up like they have but when you consider the only wy we got this place was because of a neighbour from hell situation where we had to be moved out under police protection , all good fun but we went from a Mankey flat to a house with a mahousive garden and in 2009 we got burnt out by a canibus farm in the house next door , yet again all good fun NOT !! and as for a long wheel base , it aint never going to happen unless I win the lottery , hey ya never know , with the amount of bad luck we have had there had to be something good in the future , Yeah rite !!! :bulb:

@ , Allister Thank you , I think they suit the car perfectly Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

@ Adam , You are the man Bow down Bow down Bow down

@ , Skot , glad to help but hey you know it makes sense , get the style 11's the are the Censored

@ , Eugene , they do look great , don't they , am so damn chuffed with them

Well that was Censored hard work but had to cover every reply and you guys are awesome , thank you all Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Am so shocked my best buddy hasn't said how good my new rims look LMAO Whistle Current : 4.2 S/C, now Sold Sad
Previous : V70 Volvo, S40 Volvo ( a very reliable old banger ), E39 M5, Carlton Diplomat and the list goes on Smile

Life Sucks but ya just have to do the best you can with what you have !

Post #266801 23rd Jun 2014 1:43am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12