Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L322) > Throttle/Pedal Position and Now B10AC
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
blinkrfluid

United States 2011 Range Rover HSE 5.0 V8 Santorini Black
Throttle/Pedal Position and Now B10AC

Hello! I've been working my way through a restricted performance issue on my 2011 5.0 HSE that seems to be sourcing from the throttle/pedal position correlation, but now I have a new code that popped up yesterday with a B-code. B10AC, which appears to be "Driver Seat Track Position Switch Cross-Link to Another Sensor"? Anyone seen that before? I can find precisely 0 information on that code or problem online!

For some background -- the Rover has 40,000 miles/65,000 km, and I just replaced the battery within the last 6 months. Was getting codes P2135 and P2105, and during diagnosis I discovered the previous owner had at some point replaced the throttle body. I replaced that throttle body with a genuine LR part and that has definitely decreased the frequency of the problem, but I am still getting the throttle position mismatch code. I was rechecking connections and double checking part #s to replace the pedal assembly, but had that B10AC code for the first time last night.

I'm wondering if there could be a ground problem at fault here somewhere in the driver's side footwell area. Or am I linking the new B10AC and the old P2135 unfairly? 2011 RR 5.0 (NA) HSE

Post #483284 12th Jul 2018 1:29pm
blinkrfluid

United States 2011 Range Rover HSE 5.0 V8 Santorini Black

Ended up taking her in for a diagnostic after replacing the accelerator pedal and making the restricted performance problem happen more frequently. Turned out I had a loose breather line on the intake and the shop reset the PCM values for the throttle body and accelerator pedal. They also said a connector was plugged in wrong which I think was the B10AC code, but either way she's running great now! 2011 RR 5.0 (NA) HSE

Post #484025 22nd Jul 2018 12:28am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1