Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L322) > Diagnostic tool
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
TDSIX

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Nara Bronze

I just got a iCarsoft LR V2.. very impressed! easy to use, reads and clears codes for all systems. 2010 FF 4.4 TDV8 Vogue - Gone
2007 FF VSE 3.6 TDV8 - Gone
2011 RRS HSE 3.0 TDV6- Gone
2003 FF TD6 Vogue - Gone
2006 FF TD6 - Gone
2007 FF 3.6 VSE - For sale
2011 FF 4.4 TDV8 - Current

Post #541445 22nd Jan 2020 4:30pm

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Westminster TDV8 Santorini Black

Does anyone know if the icarsoft can read the dpf values. I’m a recent owner of a RR who does a lot of shorter trips. No problem as yet, but after reading various posts on this forum I’m concerned I could have issues at some point.

Post #541689 23rd Jan 2020 11:55pm
yelnats69

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Zambezi Silver
Autel AP 200

RichM63 wrote:
I bought the Autel AP200 in order to have a reader permanently in the L322, with full live data onto my Android tablet.

Certainly it seems to check every module etc inc bulbs, and even the CD/Radio player

I don't know if it can calibrate/change suspension heights as I have no reason to try this out, have Wurth, ICarsoft etc available if required.

However; I will fire up the Autel and look at what is on offer for the suspension.

best Rich

Did you get around to checking the suspension features ?

Post #542749 2nd Feb 2020 10:43am
Gazcw

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Baltic Blue

Hi all. I have a query about the gap iid tool if anyone has any thoughts. I wanted to check my dpf values today out of interest. Went to live values but I have no engine selection in the list. Looked at online instructions, but I am not seeing the same. Any ideas?

The tool came with the car (purchased from Cossy) and I have all the log in/passwords etc.

Thanks

Post #544119 16th Feb 2020 5:23pm
rjff

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Santorini Black

Obvious question, but have you changed ownership and received the activation code for the IID? (I know you have the passwords/codes but are they Cossy's?).

Try making sure the device is running the latest version of the firmware and app, details in the Operating Manual in the Wiki and on Gap's site. Note the manual says untested values may not be available on every vehicle.

I had some trouble with this, the engine values disappeared and then came back, but I think I recall updating the IID and it worked.

Hope this helps. Cheers
Richard

(there are no such things as an ordinary FullFat, an ordinary cat or too many tools)
2011 TDV8 Vogue Santorini Black
Gap IIDBT

Post #544121 16th Feb 2020 5:41pm
Gazcw

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Baltic Blue

Not yet. I need to do that still.

I just didn't know if it needed an update or license or something. These devices make me nervous tbh. I used it earlier when I went to start to the sound of clicks. Battery too low so checked charge voltage etc. once charged enough to start.

I will try an update to see if that helps

Post #544124 16th Feb 2020 6:08pm
rjff

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Santorini Black

I think the change of ownership is about £25, but may have gone up as I understand GAP has recently raised their prices. I suggest NOT getting the additional car licence, no need of you have only one FF and it's £60 anyway. Gap's assistance to me has been very good and many on here rate them highly on that too.

Good to be nervous of the device, makes you think carefully before doing anything more than just gathering information you need. It will save you money when the inevitable bong comes up. There's ahuge amount of info aobut faults, diagnosis and solutions about on here. Enjoy the car and I'm sure we'll all try to help.

Oh, one thing Gaz, what about putting your car info on your profile? All helps. Cheers
Richard

(there are no such things as an ordinary FullFat, an ordinary cat or too many tools)
2011 TDV8 Vogue Santorini Black
Gap IIDBT

Post #544128 16th Feb 2020 6:27pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12