Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > My Range Rover > ‘Massive Car’ my 07 Tonga Green TDV8 Vogue Experience...
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Bl4ckD0g

Netherlands 2010 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Santorini Black

Supercharged grill is nice on a supercharged car. Don’t make it a pretend car, besides everyone can hear it’s not a supercharged model 😂

Post #559568 29th Jun 2020 11:32pm
Chapeau! Velo

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Tonga Green

Well, it’s in the garage again. This time to sort the air con out. Apparently, when attempting a recharge, the heat exchanger had a leak and the replacement that I supplied to do the job was faulty. The garage have ordered a genuine part so hopefully that will solve the problem but we will have to wait and see. Hopefully it’s as simple as claiming for the refund on the faulty part (labour fitting charge too) when I get it back. Neutral

Post #562189 20th Jul 2020 11:02pm
Chapeau! Velo

Well the car is back with air con working. The original heat exchanger / rad was faulty and within a min of re-gassing the system, post refitting a new red, a vacuum was pulled so all good. Now I just need to send the duff part back and claim the labour from them as well. Rolling Eyes

Post #563408 2nd Aug 2020 10:22pm
Chapeau! Velo

Well, almost another year on (where does it go?) and I’m pleased to report that nothing major, except a LHS engine air inlet manifold, has needed replacing.

We’re undertaking a bit of a house refurb so it has been doing tip duty and acting as a builders van but I gave it a spruce up last weekend and made the decision to revert back to the original 7 spoke 20” wheels. I just need to acquire some as I stupidly sold mine Embarassed And I’ll put the bar grill back on too- keep it nice and original.

The only issues I need to really solve now are convenience ones; the parking sensors only work when they feel like it and the Logic 7 has an annoying buzz at a certain resonance; traced to the drivers door bass speaker.

Post #598510 23rd Jun 2021 7:24pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12