Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L405) > Fuel injector codes when car is warm
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
hari2m

United States 2015 Range Rover 5.0 SC V8 Mariana Black
Fuel injector codes when car is warm

I have 2015 range rover supercharged and I had miss fire on cylinder 4 a month ago and used a fuel injector cleaner and then its gone. Then it recently started again. So it did not go away with fuel treatments this time. I used STP and Mag1 fuel injector cleaners. When the engine is cold the car starts fine with no hesitation on vibration. Once I use it for a while and then stop the car and start it without getting the engine cold, now the car will run rough with check engine light blinking. every usage with cold engine start runs good, but the roughness gets worse as I make as many stops and start with hot engine. This morning I did not stop the engine on my ride from Hite, UT to Torrey, UT which is like 80 mile drive pulling a travel trailer and it did not hesitate at all and then I stopped the engine in a cold place for an hour and started the engine, The engine is not completely cold but it did not have rough idle or check engine blink. It cleared the check engine light this time but as soon as I stopped the engine after 10 mile ride and started with hot engine like in 5 minutes the check engine light started blinking. I check the codes and it is p0304 p02F1 P0270 P0307 and a random miss fire code. Does fuel injectors fail when hot? or does ignition coil or spark plug cause these codes? I am not close to any land rover dealers and I still am in middle of my trip. Please help.

Post #574486 29th Nov 2020 3:41am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1