Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L322) > beep beep beep..................beep beep beep..............
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Cam-Tech-Craig

England 2015 Range Rover SVAutobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

A Tracker beeping?

Post #601822 26th Jul 2021 12:21am
Ffrr-lover

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Vogue SE 4.4 V8 Santorini Black

Ok I briefly had a similar issue myself yesterday!

I arrived home after a day at the seaside with the family and as I am unloading the car I keep heading this beep/chip sound coming from the car. At first I thought “that’s new” and its probably the car settling down (they do make some odd noises) and I’ll worry about it later.
I then wash the car and throughout the wash I can still hear it… but cannot work out where on the car its coming from! Whenever I hear it it sounded like it was coming from the back of the car, but when stood there bent over at the back of the car waiting (looking like an idiot with sponge in hand)… it would sound like it came from somewhere else… and just could not pin point it!

Eventually by chance I was stood somewhere else in the garden and heard it but this time from over my shoulder. I look around at the house and wait for it again.
Well, I found it! It was the fecking house alarm battery chirping away wanting to be changed!!! I could have sworn it was from the car! No matter where I was stood previously it seemed to come from somewhere around the car!

Ok ebajema, I admit this will be of no help in your quest in finding the source of your beeps (I am not suggesting its your house alarm!) but hope it at least puts a smile on your face!

Good luck with your search! Currently driving: 2012 L322 SE Overfinch 4.4 tdv8

Past rides:
2014 Audi Q7 3.0d (good riddance)
2010 L322 Autobiography 5.0 Supercharged
2011 L320 HSE 3.0 sdv6
2014 Jaguar XF-RS 5.0 supercharged
2007 BMW 535D
2005 Mini Cooper S

https://www.fullfatrr.com/forum/topic59478.html

Post #601823 26th Jul 2021 6:25am
ebajema

New Zealand 2010 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Galway Green

Cam-Tech-Craig wrote:
A Tracker beeping?

Could be Craig, the car has a tracker but I never had it activated because it is a UK tracker. Worth a dig for sure. Just can't work out why it is so bloody random !!!! MY 2010 5.0 SC Galway green and sand interior!!
Have the Faultmate MSV2 Extreme to be tinkering with the settings etc. !!

Post #601833 26th Jul 2021 8:49am
ebajema

New Zealand 2010 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Galway Green

Ffrr-lover wrote:
Ok I briefly had a similar issue myself yesterday!

I arrived home after a day at the seaside with the family and as I am unloading the car I keep heading this beep/chip sound coming from the car. At first I thought “that’s new” and its probably the car settling down (they do make some odd noises) and I’ll worry about it later.
I then wash the car and throughout the wash I can still hear it… but cannot work out where on the car its coming from! Whenever I hear it it sounded like it was coming from the back of the car, but when stood there bent over at the back of the car waiting (looking like an idiot with sponge in hand)… it would sound like it came from somewhere else… and just could not pin point it!

Eventually by chance I was stood somewhere else in the garden and heard it but this time from over my shoulder. I look around at the house and wait for it again.
Well, I found it! It was the fecking house alarm battery chirping away wanting to be changed!!! I could have sworn it was from the car! No matter where I was stood previously it seemed to come from somewhere around the car!

Ok ebajema, I admit this will be of no help in your quest in finding the source of your beeps (I am not suggesting its your house alarm!) but hope it at least puts a smile on your face!

Good luck with your search!

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter
If it was my house alarm it is soo loud you can hear it in other parts of New Zealand Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter
Thanks, that definitely put a big smile on my face, especially since that is something that could happen to me Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter MY 2010 5.0 SC Galway green and sand interior!!
Have the Faultmate MSV2 Extreme to be tinkering with the settings etc. !!

Post #601835 26th Jul 2021 8:50am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12