Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Off Topic > Private plate
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Print this entire topic · 
Dixy

2016 Range Rover Vogue SDV8 Loire Blue

Had her from new and although she came from a dealer in Devon I insisted she was registered in Somerset. Exactly the opposite of the FF but equally as fantastic. letters not necessarily in the right order

Post #631366 12th May 2022 6:58am
TJH1985

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Java Black

Very nice indeed Thumbs Up

I have just started to use mine to commute, given the weather it’s such a good start to the day never failing to deliver the fun factor. Sold - Bell a 2015 MY16 Loire Blue Autobiography 4.4 SDV8
Previously George a 2007 MY07 Java Black VSE 3.6 TDV8
Previously a 04 MY04 Defender 90 Sad

Post #631368 12th May 2022 7:32am
johnboyairey

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Westminster TDV8 Orkney Grey

This was a great find, cost me £250…. Was on a car being broken up… I made a schoolboy error assigning it to
My l322, and got blue light stopped as my insurance wasn’t informed I had switched the plate…. So they thought it wasn’t insured… so it was towed and cost me £150 to get it back…luckily they didn’t proceed with a 6 point fine and it was dropped as car was technically insured on previous reg…. Was a bad day, that day!!!
Now I need to sort out that naughty bolt on the ‘C’.

Post #631370 12th May 2022 7:40am
rainking

United Kingdom 2016 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

I've got a few cherished plates that I've bought at various times down the years (and some I've acquired and a few I let go... Rolling Eyes )

I've never liked the 'new' style number plates (I say new like they've not been around for >20 years Laughing ) so I've always tried to put the old Prefix style plates on cars if I plan on keeping them for a bit!

The plate on the 405 (and the 322 it replaced) was one my Uncle bought and ran on his cars for years... but when he stopped driving so much and swapped out his car... I bought the car to run around in for a short time and kept the plate when I sold it. I'd love a dateless plate and did look at some for the Range Rover but decided to use the A-prefix for sentimental reasons.

Click image to enlarge

My Golf R has a Prefix plate with my initials on that I got for my 30th birthday, the Motorhome has another (single digit) Prefix with my initials on that I bought with a long-service award from my job, and one more with my initials on that's on retention currently.

also have a single digit prefix plate with WOB on that we bought for a Golf we had (it's the region code for Wolfsburg) it now sits on my parents Mini. Andrew.

Post #631387 12th May 2022 9:29am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123