Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Orders (L405) > What’s the PHEV like to live with?
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Print this entire topic · 
Gt3gooner

United Kingdom 

Especially as many public charging posts have tethered leads so phev must accommodate non LR supplied equipment.

Post #506001 22nd Feb 2019 10:11am
Andy355

United Kingdom 2016 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Santorini Black

I was considering the hybrid too but was put off by the ride. Dealer did not know the useful info here about the dash settings

However I had 2 dealers saying that they have had issues with every car they have sold and to stay away. Think I will return to it at some stage though as it is in theory perfect for my commute

Post #506089 23rd Feb 2019 8:04am
Alexander Caplan

United Kingdom 2019 Range Rover Vogue 2.0 PHEV Santorini Black

The electric drivetrain on the vehicles was recently updated:
The 18MY has a 85kW motor and the 19MY has a 105kW motor.
I understand that this was to address problems with the overall emissions figures, but I’m not sure if there were any other implications.

Post #506093 23rd Feb 2019 8:49am
montpellier

A word of caution, for PHEV . Just over a week ago, my friends son was driving a Sport PHEV on the motorway, and fumes started entering into the cabin, that soon became flames. He managed to get to the hard shoulder, where the whole car went up in flames, and then blew up. It is under investigation, he was very fortunate to get out and is deeply traumatised by the experience. He cannot imagine what it would have been like if a family had been in the car. The exact cause is unknown, but suggestion is that the cause was an electrical issue. When the investigation is completed , I will update. If others have heard of similar please post.

Post #567949 24th Sep 2020 9:35pm
katieg21

United States 

Hi, we are thinking of pulling the trigger on a 2020 Range Rover PHEV with 11k miles. Just curious if you had any more information on the incident? Glad everyone was OK, very scary.

Post #642176 6th Sep 2022 12:50pm
adara

Romania 2019 Range Rover Vogue 2.0 PHEV Santorini Black

We've been all over Europe in our P400e, for 3 years now, rarely being able to charge it, most of the time not. So basicaly ICE powered, consumption between 25-27mpg. In the summer at 40 deg celsius, but also during the winter at -20... Although there have been some infotainment issues (phone not pairing, blank screens, all solved after a restart), we never experienced any mechanical fault. The battery is in the back, so I suppose if there was an incident with it, the fire would start in the trunk/boot. As there were no other reports of Range Rovers (FF or Sport) catching fire on their own, let's hope it was an isolated incident and don't let this steer you away from a great car! 2019 Vogue P400e

Post #642363 8th Sep 2022 1:25pm
ilard

United Kingdom 

Yes same here, lot's of cross-continental runs. It's a fabulous car for a 4 cylinder and will happily tear along unrestricted German autobahns at an unseemly pace in complete comfort. I don't look at the fuel economy. Seems fine. Even when you do not charge it it stills runs on EV because of the regen etc. On my last Alps trip I did 50 miles cumulative intermittent EV running on a single charge according to the journey records. L405 P400e Autobiography (MY2020)... Silicon Silver / Espresso

Post #642394 8th Sep 2022 5:44pm
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123