Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General (L460 2022) > Removed Clima-Control Bar / MY24
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 4 <1234
Print this entire topic · 
EdJ

United Kingdom 

Any more pics to share Eirik? Would love to see the dashboard and some pics of the car in the daylight! 2024 Range Rover P550e AB

Post #675882 19th Oct 2023 11:54am
Eirik34

Norway 2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Stornoway Grey

Bill wrote:
The app has the best handbook unless you were lucky and important enough to be given one.

Enjoy!

No physical handbook, but in the Remote app we have access to the MY24 handbook. The latest MY22/23/24 is not present in the iGuide yet.

Edj wrote:
Any more pics to share Eirik? Would love to see the dashboard and some pics of the car in the daylight!

I've uploaded some pictures from today. It's been pouring down the last days, so the vehicle is quite dirty. After using Pivi Pro a lot, the screen clearly shows the fingerprints! Takes a bit to get used to the Pivi Pro system - a bit different from the L322... And: I think that the MY23 HVAC/TR/volume controllers/buttons are better wrt usability.

I'm happy that I chose the Black birch wood and leather steering wheel.

One observation: The range is displayed as approx. 580 km with fully charged battery and full fuel tank (71.5 liters). Could that be correct? No more range than that? Or is it just that the vehicle is so new that it hasn't learnt its own fuels consumption yet?

Click image to enlarge

Post #675890 19th Oct 2023 3:18pm
EdJ

United Kingdom 

Thanks Eirik - great to see these photos.

What's especially useful is to see a car without privacy glass! I have mentioned before that my dealer has checked with me twice that I don't want privacy glass. He just assumes I must have made a mistake.

My only worry is that I have ordered the rear seat screens so they will be very visible (probably why my kids would prefer privacy glass) but I'm hoping the rear seat blinds should address that if need be. 2024 Range Rover P550e AB

Post #675991 20th Oct 2023 4:47pm
EdJ

United Kingdom 

I did the off road day in a new Range Rover last week and given how frequently we were using the physical buttons to switch between different off road settings (mud ruts / grass etc), I asked the instructor how he felt about the removal of all buttons in the 24 model. He wasn't impressed at all! 2024 Range Rover P550e AB

Post #676975 1st Nov 2023 10:33am
Phil.

United Kingdom 2019 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Santorini Black

Having completed a few of those off roads days I can empathise with the Instructor.

I had to raise my MY23, that has the buttons, in the floods recently. I went to look for the switch by the gear selector that has been there on every other RR I have owned and it’s gone. Was a right faff trying to find the control in the menus having not used the raise function before on the MY23. MY23 D350 HSE
On my 7th RR plus various other JLR vehicles

Post #676976 1st Nov 2023 10:40am
EdJ

United Kingdom 

Yes, exactly. I will notice it most when I'm driving into my garage - I often only remember at the very last minute to lower the suspension - it's so easy with a button that I can reach for without taking my eyes off the road. 2024 Range Rover P550e AB

Post #676977 1st Nov 2023 10:42am

United Kingdom 

Why not use the button to lower on the door armrest?

Post #676980 1st Nov 2023 11:37am
EdJ

United Kingdom 

Ah that's a good point for the FFRR. But right now, I'm driving a Defender so it doesn't have the door button. 2024 Range Rover P550e AB

Post #676989 1st Nov 2023 12:31pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 4 <1234