Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L322) > Can anyone help identify the part no of a wiring loom ..?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
telly-addict

Scotland 2011 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Stornoway Grey
Can anyone help identify the part no of a wiring loom ..?

I've done the ol' 'replaced my heated seats with the climate seats' upgrade as I've always liked the cream interiors and when the opportunity of getting an ivony interior from an AB arose, I just couldn't resist. The seats are so much comfier than my old ones and just look lovely in my opinion.

Anyway, I've replaced everything except the seat loom inc the control panel and control module. Talking to breakers has been more miss than hit in trying to get this loom that's needed. Would anyone here have access to a parts catalogue (SDD?) to obtain the required part no for the loom?

This would help I think in sourcing a loom, even if it meant going to JLR... Shocked

While I can live without the heated/cooling function, the missus keeps berating me when it's a little 'fresh' outside... Cam

2011 TDV8 Vogue in Stornoway Grey

Post #689587 1st Apr 2024 2:12pm
Paul H

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Autobiography 4.4 V8 Stornoway Grey

should be able to track it down from here as this will give you the part numbers (and a small heat attack at the prices!)

https://parts.jaguarlandroverclassic.com/c...ver-parts/ 2011 L322 Autobography - a lot of bells and some of the whistles...owner with no idea!

Post #689648 1st Apr 2024 8:48pm
telly-addict

Scotland 2011 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Stornoway Grey

Cheers Paul. Heart attack indeed! Those are some quality parts prices lol. However, I kinda got lost looking for the loom I'm after...it looks like it may be LR022910 or LR022911/ LR030943 or LR030944, but they're the whole loom! Didn't think I'd need the whole thing...still, if I do it might help with breakers etc so the search continues...

Thanks again. Cam

2011 TDV8 Vogue in Stornoway Grey

Post #689781 2nd Apr 2024 9:47pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1