Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Other Site Sponsors > My personal expirience with Cam-Tech-Craig
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Down to end
Page 2 of 12 <123 ... 101112>
Print this entire topic · 
Emperor Mong

United Kingdom 2019 Range Rover Autobiography 2.0 PHEV Loire Blue

Your safe might be full (good for you). Is the website's, though? Are you prepared to indemnify the website against any damages and costs?

Also worth reading this:
http://www.urban75.org/info/libel.html

Post #358702 25th Nov 2015 3:58pm
XXXAngelXXX

Germany 2013 Range Rover Vogue SE 5.0 SC V8 Havana

Dear Monky - Martin - the webmaster - admin - site owner call him like you want, gave me the green light Razz

Oh did i mention, that i know him personally since 2006 - as in REAL LIFE ? Rolling Eyes All my spelling errorz are belong to me!

2023 FFRR L460
2020 Range Rover Velar

Post #358703 25th Nov 2015 4:05pm
brian1951

2012 Range Rover Westminster 4.4 V8 Orkney Grey

Oh Dear Dear, I was going to put my RR up for sale here. Now i have been put off, incase i may have the wrong tyres fitted. This is getting a little childish now.

Post #358704 25th Nov 2015 4:09pm
Emperor Mong

That is great. You are clearly an important person on the forum, knowing the webmaster and all. Fill your boots. Crack on. I hope it ends well for both of you.

But you should understand the risk you are both taking. You seem to be happy with that and so (allegedly) does he.

Last edited by Emperor Mong on 25th Nov 2015 4:14pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #358706 25th Nov 2015 4:12pm
Martin
Site Admin

United Kingdom 

This isn't the place to start scaring people off offering a negative review.

I don't seem similar appearing when bad dealership experiences are reported?

If negative reports on the web were such a huge problem then Tripadvisor/Google Reviews/eBay feedback would be long gone!

Post #358707 25th Nov 2015 4:13pm
supershuttle

England 2013 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Luxor

I have to say my dealings with Craig , although limited, have been satisfactory - in fact he did me a favour.

I do however find myself agreeing with Martin and in fact admire his stance - just because you are a site sponsor doesn't mean you can't be criticised. I have sold and bought complete cars off other site members as well as bought and sold bits with no problem. People have to interpret criticism and praise just as you do with TripAdvisor and reach an opinion i have made a number of critical reviews on TA but they were my honest opinion.

As usual you get the bandwagon jumpers and barrack room lawyers piping up; to you I say get a life and if you don't like the forum - see you around, have a nice day.

I think by making this comment I also am a bandwagon jumping clown - oh well sorry about that Geoff

Post #358710 25th Nov 2015 5:02pm
mzplcg

United Kingdom 2014 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Corris Grey

^ Technically correct perhaps Martin, but not becoming of a Gentleman. Just because one can does not mean one should and it probably says more about the OP than the one being accused. Undignified.

Post #358713 25th Nov 2015 5:06pm
Emperor Mong

To be honest Martin, there is rather a large difference to a review on Tripadvisor that is annoyed that the sea view room does not have a vista of the wildebeest on the Serengeti and potentially accusing a business of being dishonest.

Also, I suspect that Google and TripAdvisor have far deeper pockets to fight libel than a disaffected Torquay hotel or a dodgy plumber.

I have no knowledge of your circumstances (or Craig's) but I suspect that you'd not enjoy a lawyer crawling over you. I know I wouldn't. I also suspect that Craig would not want to have the risk of a law suit either, so you are probably safe.

If you are happy, it's your website. Crack on.

Post #358714 25th Nov 2015 5:07pm
XXXAngelXXX

Emperor Mong wrote:
That is great. You are clearly an important person on the forum, knowing the webmaster and all. Fill your boots. Crack on.

Globally i am NO ONE - i just don't want to loose money because i trusted someone......

Btw and when i see how arrogant come you here along dear Monky WTF do you think you are - just because you live in London doesn't make you a hot shot in real life Wink All my spelling errorz are belong to me!

2023 FFRR L460
2020 Range Rover Velar

Post #358720 25th Nov 2015 5:23pm
Pfazz

2019 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

XXXAngelXXX wrote:
Now you got me - so if our little mechanic wants to take me to court - i am pleased to come - my safe IS FULL - i will do this then JUST for fun !

Some things i don't like is injustice and ppl who like to profit about others!

And now don't bother me with you boring moral blabla Wink

I don't know who is right and who is wrong in this little spat and also have no connection with either party but it seems to me that the OP, whether right or wrong is making himself sound like the big iam with loadsa money sat in his ivory tower looking down on us lesser mortals. Such a lack of dignity but obviously doesn't know or doesn't care. Agueroooooooooo. 93-20
I swear you will never see anything like this ever again....watch it..drink it in.

Post #358721 25th Nov 2015 5:25pm
XXXAngelXXX

We should meet in person and then you judge.

For now you are just Pfazz - some fake i an online forum Wink All my spelling errorz are belong to me!

2023 FFRR L460
2020 Range Rover Velar

Post #358723 25th Nov 2015 5:28pm
Pfazz

2019 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

Just Pfazz on some forum I may be but fake? I don't need to meet you in person, arrogance in bucket loads can be judged from a considerable distance. Agueroooooooooo. 93-20
I swear you will never see anything like this ever again....watch it..drink it in.

Post #358730 25th Nov 2015 5:35pm
Alistair

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Santorini Black

Not much point in a negative review if you then alienate everyone who comments Whistle

The facts are - You asked for Winters, were told they were M+S - and took them anyway. When they arrived, you were happy as you took a photo & posted a thank you.

Everything else is speculation - Maybe you didn't know the regular (summer) Contis were also M+S, maybe Craig didn't know Winters are different, maybe he did & conned you, maybe you were to busy to ask again, maybe you're an honest man & Craig is a crook, maybe he acted in good faith & you're over-reacting

Either way the total loss is less than a couple of hundred quid - as posted above, I paid 1000 for the same wheels around the same time - so even if you only get 600 for the tyres, you're a couple of hundred down (and your safe is full Wink )

Not an ideal situation for anyone, but honestly, it sounds like a genuine misunderstanding to me.

Post #358738 25th Nov 2015 5:44pm
XXXAngelXXX

A genuine misunderstanding that happened for the second time Wink

That's why i am upset my dear. Wink

No matter - i made my statement and as you say perhaps i am right perhaps i am wrong... i am getting into the tyre business now selling the advertised *new wheels* as second hand wheels cause i am correct person and i hate to get a law suit for minor stuff like this on flebay Wink All my spelling errorz are belong to me!

2023 FFRR L460
2020 Range Rover Velar

Post #358745 25th Nov 2015 5:57pm
wackyjim

Scotland 2011 Range Rover SE TDV8 Santorini Black

Frank...Not good to see disputes between forum members being aired this way nevertheless I can understand your frustration and disappointment at not getting what you had ordered we would all be the same, but, without being critical if you had such a problem with Craig a couple of years ago then why did you decide deal with him again? I don't suppose there will be a happy outcome to all of this but maybe selling the summer tyres on e bay would help recoup some of your loss and let you move on....just my unbiased thoughts for what they're worth Thumbs Up The forums premier drug dealer and human trafficking consultant

Range Rover Vogue SE 4.4 TDV8, Range Rover Sport HSE 3.6TDV8, Audi S8 V10, Jaguar XKR Conv, Jaguar XJS V12 Conv, Land Rover Disco 3, Lexus LS 400 MkIV, Lexus LS400 Mk III.

Post #358753 25th Nov 2015 6:22pm
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Back to top
Page 2 of 12 <123 ... 101112>