Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Other Site Sponsors > My personal expirience with Cam-Tech-Craig
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Down to end
Page 3 of 12 <123 4 ... 101112>
Print this entire topic · 
XXXAngelXXX

Germany 2013 Range Rover Vogue SE 5.0 SC V8 Havana

Why not? i like the wheels - just didn't expect that could occure 2 times Crying or Very sad

i will sell the summer tyres on ebay - but just imagine the headache for nothing behind all this - starting from getting an appointment at the local dealer over buying an extra set of winter tyres online getting them to the dealer - dealer has to move off the summer tyres and to put the winder tyres on - asking one of my employes to collect them and bring them to my house - putting them up on flebay - waiting for headache mails... etc...

What an unnecessary waste of time..... Evil or Very Mad All my spelling errorz are belong to me!

2023 FFRR L460
2020 Range Rover Velar

Post #358755 25th Nov 2015 6:41pm
wackyjim

Scotland 2011 Range Rover SE TDV8 Santorini Black

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked FFS Frank you'd think you had been diagnosed with some terminal illness you've lost some cash so Censored what we've all been stung at some point...Tell you what I'm going to phone your wife and tell her you need to get your hole tonight and hopefully tomorrow you'll be a new man Thumbs Up The forums premier drug dealer and human trafficking consultant

Range Rover Vogue SE 4.4 TDV8, Range Rover Sport HSE 3.6TDV8, Audi S8 V10, Jaguar XKR Conv, Jaguar XJS V12 Conv, Land Rover Disco 3, Lexus LS 400 MkIV, Lexus LS400 Mk III.

Post #358757 25th Nov 2015 6:51pm
Alistair

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Santorini Black

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Post #358758 25th Nov 2015 7:00pm
JOKER

Scotland 

Laughing Laughing Get yer hole Rolling with laughter

Post #358759 25th Nov 2015 7:00pm
Weegie

Scotland 2008 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Stornoway Grey

Unless she's too tyred. Wink John
2008 Stornoway Grey 3.6 Tdv8 Vogue
2005 TD6 Java Black Vogue - Written off!!
GAP iiD BT
2003 Discovery TD5 Auto, Nanocom Evolution - gone to a new home!
MasseyFerguson 152 - No electronics!! - Sold

Post #358761 25th Nov 2015 7:13pm
PaulB

2017 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

But at least his safe is full Rolling Eyes

Post #358762 25th Nov 2015 7:13pm
alanm_3

Location: my House, unless I’m not at home, in which case I’m somewhere else.

Scotland 2017 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

Better hope her sensors are in full working order Whistle Got - 2017 SDV8 Autobiography in Loire Blue
Had- 2008 TDV8 Vogue SE in Java black
Had - 2007 S/C in Stornoway Grey

Post #358763 25th Nov 2015 7:25pm
JOKER

Scotland 

Instead of TPMS it'll be PMT Whistle

Post #358764 25th Nov 2015 7:38pm
XXXAngelXXX

Laughing Laughing Laughing bah Rolling with laughter Bow down Thumbs Up

PS. got like 5 PMs already from other ppl out the forum who had similar probs - at least i am not alone...

Neutral All my spelling errorz are belong to me!

2023 FFRR L460
2020 Range Rover Velar

Post #358767 25th Nov 2015 7:57pm
Cam-Tech-Craig

England 2015 Range Rover SVAutobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

WOW!!! WTF Shocked

1. occurred 2 years ago when i bought a set of 21 inch L405 wheels from him, they had the american TPMS on it with the wrong frequencies - when i complained about that - was the answer - just take the old one from your old wheels (i needed the old wheels for my winter tyres) - i had to spend another 500.-- pounds for the correct system

Frank, i remember selling you a set of 21” wheels & tyres… I remembered there being some issue with TPMS but don’t remember what it was and how it was or was not resolved! BUT for months/years after remember you constantly posting good reviews about your wheels! Never once was there a bad word between us… I would have remembered that! How the hell am i supposed to know what TPMS monitors are fitted to any wheels without removing the tyres and physically looking???

2. was just a few days ago - i asked him to deliver me the 22 inch wheels with winter tyres and he said that the M+S tyres on the wheels are winter tyres so i agreed to buy them - except the M+S wheels where summer tyres (you get fines and no insurance cover in wintertime in the Fatherland) - M+S wheels need to have the little snowflake sign to be REAL winter tyres - i confronted him again with this and he said: that was the deal - i had to spend another 800.-- pounds now for winter tyres.

From
Cam-Tech-Craig
To XXXAngelXXX
Date 4th Nov 2015 12:08pm
Subject
Re: L405 wheels
Frank

I understand you have spoken to Craig and have arranged to purchase some wheels. I can confirm these are currently fitted with M&S tyres.

Please can you provide me with an address for delivery so that I can get a quote for you.

Regards

Lorna
cam-tech-landcover.co.uk

Bodyshop Facilities
Cotswold Based
Contact Us

I have been back through all the PM’s and none state they are “winter M&S tyres” but are simply described as "M&S tyres” as above! At NO time have you stated you can NOT fit M&S tyres in Germany and that you will be “fined” only that you would “prefer” winters!
Lorna & I have described the tyres fitted to the best of our ability! And at NO time have either of us EVER tried to deceive anyone! IF you had made it clear the problems that you would have faced if the tyres were “not to type” i would have given further information!!!

You then received the tyres & wheels and as Alistair pointed out earlier posted a thank you on the forum!

A few days later Lorna spoke to me about your complaint and i asked her to “deal with it/you” as i was busy working! There were 4 PM’s sent between 11am & 2pm between you and the office/Lorna so! NO you’re complaint was NOT ignored intact it was responded to within the hour! As you well know Frank! So the below is simply UNTRUE!!!

I tried this - first he didn't even respond to my PMs - then when i have been going public and only then he responded in very angry matter that i can send my wheels back to him and he will refund me - THAT would make me lose another 250.-- pounds for the transport.

btw his several phone numbers DON'T work !

2013 5.0 SC

He knew exactly what i needed in both cases.

2013 5.0 SC

Once again Frank you have made an assumption! I don’t know anything about German legislation! why would i? If you need a specific? You need to make that clear!

I tried to contact Craig by phone and by PM - i couldn't solve my probs with him - he was hiding like Patrick-Star under a stone (I hope you are familiar with Sponge Bob).

As for the defamation - my complete office just had a big laugh !!!!!!

Really a good one

2013 5.0 SC

REALLY Frank!!!

I am NOT going to enter into a he said she said debate with either you of the forum Frank! I have offered for you to return the wheels & tyres which you have chosen NOT to do! I have also apologised to you if any of the mixup was my/our doing but none of these seem to be good enough!

Martin, i am disappointed that you have taken the word of your “good friend” and given his carte blanch to drag my good name through the mud without a question being asked of me by you! There are always two sides to any issue/story.

To all the other members who have tried to get to the bottom of this disagreement, thank you for your input & please NO more PM’s, i have a family life too Whistle

AND FINALLY, AS FROM NOW I WILL NO LONGER BE OFFERING ANYTHING FOR SALE VIA THIS FORUM TO BE DELIVERED! ONCE BITTEN AND ALL THAT! NEVER AGAIN!

Hugely disappointed!!![/u][/i]

Post #358783 25th Nov 2015 8:31pm
Dixy

2016 Range Rover Vogue SDV8 Loire Blue

Martin, I like it here and would hate to see it disappear, the Emperors advice is worth considering. Angel do I remember you leaving the Aston family under a similar cloud, and your comment about the Luftwaffe was in seriously poor taste. letters not necessarily in the right order

Post #358796 25th Nov 2015 10:03pm
chawks

United Kingdom 2002 Range Rover HSE 4.4 V8 Alveston Red

That's a real shame Craig. Although I have never purchased Anything from you I do see lots of nice cars and odds and sods for sale, which if I needed / wanted wouldn't hesitate in buying from you.

Post #358797 25th Nov 2015 10:09pm
XXXAngelXXX

All talk - do you really think that when you write a book in a forum - that this would make things better:

As for an example - if i get you right, me the stupid customer should recognise what kind of TPMS is build in wheels ? hahah you make me laugh Laughing

PS: Oh and Dixy what is role in here - no one asked for your childish advice.

*Angel i remember you leaving the Aston family under a similar cloud* made my day Bow down

And when i talk about the *Luftwaffe* i am joking haha ? ve lost zhe var ? hahaha

And i thought we Germans where born without humour.

Stop being such a cry baby..................

Click image to enlarge
 All my spelling errorz are belong to me!

2023 FFRR L460
2020 Range Rover Velar

Post #358802 25th Nov 2015 10:41pm
alanm_3

Location: my House, unless I’m not at home, in which case I’m somewhere else.

Scotland 2017 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

I'm getting tired of this now, it seems quite clear that the was some misunderstanding about the types of M&S tyres that were on the new wheels.

Having only ever dealt with Craig "from a distance", I've always found him approachable and helpful. I don't think for a minute that he deliberately set out to mislead anyone but yet this is still rumbling on.

I'm all for airing grievances in an open forum but this is getting ridiculous.

I was part of a very small Porsche forum many years ago and all was well until a major fallout led to its ultimate demise. Let's not let that happen here.

Good night, peace and goodwill to all men Thumbs Up Got - 2017 SDV8 Autobiography in Loire Blue
Had- 2008 TDV8 Vogue SE in Java black
Had - 2007 S/C in Stornoway Grey

Post #358840 26th Nov 2015 1:25am
Dixy

2016 Range Rover Vogue SDV8 Loire Blue

Since you asked so nicely my role is contributor, whereas yours seems to be disruptor.
As for crying it seems you are the Violet Elizabeth Bott of the Forum. letters not necessarily in the right order

Post #358855 26th Nov 2015 8:33am
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Back to top
Page 3 of 12 <123 4 ... 101112>