Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Orders (L460) > My P460E is coming in March but I'm cancelling my order
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Print this entire topic · 
Autobiography

2018 Range Rover SVAutobiography 5.0 SC V8 Santorini Black

The brand seems to be in total turmoil as they haven’t slowed down production to protect flooding the market amongst all the cancellations. There should be some stupid deals about as there are hundreds of cars sat in the network with no home.

Post #691480 28th Apr 2024 7:43pm
Clipper

United Kingdom 

It’s a huge change from 6 months ago. I was still being quoted 2 years, subject to odd cancelled order.

Super helpful to hear of 12.5% delivered discount.

Post #691486 28th Apr 2024 8:14pm
AnnualMan

Switzerland 

Let’s not forget this is most likely a UK thing. Sales are still booming elsewhere 2018 P400e AB LWB

Post #691489 28th Apr 2024 8:29pm
rags

United Kingdom 

I do think prices will continue to drop in the used market and quite materially so.

Dealers a pre registering cars now too. I got offered nearly new P615 SV cars with 100 to 500 miles on the clock for £150k These cars were £190k list. I think there is more to come. A mix of economy + continuing high interest rates together with more brand specific problems like insurance have curtailed demand massively. People are cancelling orders every day - i'm talking about genuine brand enthusiasts who have had multiple RRs in the past and not just the speculators who have obviously now made a swift exit.

One of my colleagues had an old model SV and had the new one on order. In the meantime her renewal for her existing car came in at £8,400. She cancelled the new car order and has part exchanged her old car for a DBX (she insured it for £2,350)

The car is still spectacular. Drives beautifully and my wife loves it. Its her car and we are both glad she chose it. If we lose a lot of money in depreciation then so be it.

Post #691499 28th Apr 2024 10:33pm
Phil.

United Kingdom 2019 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Santorini Black

I agree, we’re back to where we’ve been before many times. I’ve lost £50k over 3 years on several RR’s.

My current one is just over a year old with 8k miles and it would have been c.£30k to swap it for a new one this year which is why I cancelled my order a couple of months ago.

Nice to see discounts being offered. Looking at D350 HSE’s on AT without negotiating they’re offering £3k-£7k off list for new RR’s. Definitely a buyers market especially if you are not trading in a RR. MY23 D350 HSE
On my 7th RR plus various other JLR vehicles

Post #691514 29th Apr 2024 9:12am
Bill

United Kingdom 

rags wrote:
. These cars were £190k list.

No comment other than that’s just far too much money for any car…. Filters are in fact so good that in certain circumstances, when the ambient air is already polluted, a diesel car will tend to extract more particles from the air than it emits. Emissions Analytics worked with........etc etc

He who dies with the most toys wins...

Post #692540 13th May 2024 5:53pm
Philip

2019 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Aintree Green

Insurance is still ridiculous, if that doesn’t change they won’t be able to give them away. Quite why they aren’t trying to control UK supply I don’t know, the dealers are clearly swamped with them.

Post #692570 13th May 2024 11:51pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123