Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > My Range Rover > My Remapped 2002 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 38 of 43 <123 ... 373839 ... 414243>
Print this entire topic · 
essex boy

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Supercharged 4.2 SC V8 Java Black

Ditto to swipes message hope all goes well but have missed your ff diary Thumbs Up

Post #572925 15th Nov 2020 6:17pm
Fox889

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Westminster TDV8 Orkney Grey

Nice to get you back fella. Someone's sexuality is nothing to do with anyone else so she should butt out!
Keep the camera's rolling & she's bound to trip up at some point & hopefully carted away to Hotel Plod!
Chin up chap, hopefully life will only get better, as said earlier, if you need to sound off, the forum is here.
Bottom line is, as long as you're ok. 2012 Orkney Grey Westminster 4.4TDV8 with Ivory interior.........nice!
BMW R1200GS
Alfa Romeo Giulietta
Just one Montesa now, 349 White Wonder
Austin A40 Farina MK2
1975 Morris Marina 1.8TC

Post #572927 15th Nov 2020 6:22pm
green-oval-nut

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Stornoway Grey

I am surviving is the best way to describe my feelings at the moment Rolling with laughter

I am considering selling my Range Rover only so that it is one less thing to be targeted. Not sure at the moment.

But I need a compressor to rebuild, then a dry week so I can pressure test the coolant system to find the newest leak.

Post #572932 15th Nov 2020 6:30pm
green-oval-nut

I have now been given a suspension compressor to play with, it came from an X5. I am certain they are the same, just different colour wires. Will soon find out Rolling with laughter But will be rebuilding it later so I can get the Range Rover back on the road. Also had a really weird day today, still buzzing from all the news. I bought my partner a new car for Christmas, put it in for an MOT today and it passed with no fuss, so as soon as I got home, didn't even have a chance to grab the compressor from the boot, the car was gone for shopping Rolling with laughter

Then on the subject of MOT's, my insurance company put a marker on the HPI for my Discovery stating it needed an MOT which stopped anyone from being able to insure it, but after arguing nicely be email, they changed there mind, removed the MOT requirement marker off the HPI file, and re-instated the insurance Shocked Very Happy

I am genuinely in shock.

Hopefully will get the compressor rebuilt tonight, and fitted in 2 days time. Then the Range Rover will head down to my Parents for a while.

Post #573939 24th Nov 2020 6:09pm
knares

Australia 2005 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Zambezi Silver

all the best, have a good one RR 2005 4.4 petrol
Any spelling mistakes are the fault of spellchecker
Previous MG J2, CITROEN light 15 x 2 gone unfortunately
Present MERC 180e, RANGE ROVER L322, JAGUAR XJS, MERC 280SE, MG F, JAGUAR S-Type 6v 2003, jaguar s-type 8v 2004, Ford Cougar

Post #574003 25th Nov 2020 4:34am
green-oval-nut

Well, a lot has been happening since my last post, Insurance company reversed the decision around the MOT and took the MOT requirement of the HPi requirement. That is now at the bodyshop having the welding done. I have now got a compressor on its way so I can get my L322 back in use as well. But for now, using a C-Max which I would like to sell before the end of the month so I don't have to pay another months road tax lol.

Post #574324 27th Nov 2020 5:34pm
green-oval-nut

Lots still going on around the gargoyle across the road from me, I got a Freelander on Sunday, Tuesday morning 2 tyres were stabbed! Shocked

Today my compressor arrived from BAC LTD, and me starting the Range Rover, turning it around and fixing it lead to Kirsty coming out with a knife in her hand but no direct threats. Needless to say I stayed in my car, and being honest, if she had come towards me with that knife, my fatty would have been used as a self defence tool.

But, in short, suspension now working again, Oscar is able to be used again. The Freelander currently doesn't drive as the front IRD failed on it, that is being done this afternoon, once that has been fitted, I will limp the Freelander onto my garden.

It was awesome being able to drive the Range Rover again. Just got a coolant loss problem to solve now as some coolant had vanished that last time I used it.

Oscar is getting used in 2 road trips tomorrow, then he is off for another break, but down at my parents on the Sussex coast for go knows how long. I will be periodically going down and taking him out for a run. Might entrust my Mum to drive him up to me every other visit she makes.

Got to get my trailer fixed next after the Freelander, so I can get on with digging out the garden and getting gravel down.

Post #574859 2nd Dec 2020 2:53pm
green-oval-nut

Suspension fixed, over 80 miles of trouble free motoring today. Glad to have the Range Rover back in use.

Post #575023 3rd Dec 2020 11:56pm
Swipe

United Kingdom 2004 Range Rover Autobiography Td6 Java Black

Mate you the next time she comes out with a knife if you can get photos and ring the police, they should arrest her for having a weapon out in public.
It’s ridiculous that she and her cronies can get get away with damaging your property and endangering the public.
Hope you and your partner can stay as safe as possible. 2004 Autobiography TD6 Java Black

Post #575103 4th Dec 2020 9:11pm
green-oval-nut

I think the phrase, I have SNAPPED springs to mind. I actually told the police and landlord that if they are going to wriggle out of every opportunity to convict her. Then I am bringing this to an end. So I sent a response email today stating....

Next time I catch the criminals in the act, I will not be able to control my actions, at least 1 of the criminals will get critically injured, and I can guarantee that the people that will be caught will be those I have named, and that I will not only film them getting caught red handed, the footage will immediately be released on social media if I am unable to LIVE stream it and I don't care anymore about the consequences that I will receive as I am not living a life of fear and persecution anymore.

Also told them that in addition to the existing posts on social media with pictures, video footages and a picture naming and shaming the ring leader also listing her address (excluding flat number), that I am currently in the process of building a dedicated website specifically for this situation.

My landlord actually said in an email, that Kirsty & Jade don't understand why I keep accusing them of these horrible things and that they would never do anything like this to anyone Rolling with laughter so would be willing to engage in mediation.

I told the landlord to shove mediation up there Censored as that only works when both parties are honest!

However I ended my email, I will be bringing this problem to fast end by any means necessary! (By this I mean, when I catch them, they will cop a punishment that will make them never want to come near me again, as when I get pushed past breaking point, I black out and I have no idea what I do next). As you may be able to tell, It takes a lot to push me past breaking point. But it has happened now. So we will see what happens next.

BUT, I now have another set of wheels for the Freelander ready as that is being recovered to a garage next week for the front diff oil to done on it. And after visiting the bodyshop to see the progress on my Discovery, I will be keeping the Range Rover here for at least another 2-3 weeks Rolling with laughter Not that I mind as it has been ultra great driving it again as my daily driver.

I briefly had thoughts of maybe selling it to get it out of harms way, but again, driving it totally wiped those thoughts away.

So for now, I have to resort to squeezing the fatty and the hippo next to each other on my front garden as this is currently the only place that my cars don't get damaged. Oddly for now, the campervan is being left alone, although the owner showing up and making it clear what she would do if her vehicle was touched again may have done the trick at least for now.

Post #575107 4th Dec 2020 9:33pm
MonteCarlo

United Kingdom 

Having read the beginning of this thread, are your neighbours related to your old neighbour from hell!

Might be able to make them a inclusion in the "nightmare neighbour next door" remember those?

My Sister had a similar issue with a neighbour, except the woman used to peep though the windows and stab tires, aggressive letters you name it!! Censored

A visit from me made it known not to do it again.

Apparently a 6"5 heavy set bloke ranting and raving to the point of losing his voice was good enough to let her and the thug boyfriend know I meant business if they did it again.. Bow down Laughing

They moved out 2 months later!

never did it in that time!

I wish you reprieve from this woman, what a *******

Oscar is looking stellar though! Mr. Green

might it be worth adding motion lights or cameras to the front of your property? MY2001 Range Rover P38 Vogue 4.6
MY2005 Jaguar S type 3.0 SE
MY2000 Land Rover Discovery II TD5
MY1987 Bentley Turbo R "project"
MY1977 Rolls Royce Silver shadow. "project"

Post #575314 7th Dec 2020 12:14am
green-oval-nut

I have motion sensor lights and CCTV camera's, doesn't stop her Shocked and I she is probably too stupid to take a talking to as a warning to back off, interestingly, today I finally had time to get the wheels changed on my Freelander and decided that my partner and I would give the hippo a bath while it was off of the garden, right on cue, she was taking photo's of us from her window Rolling with laughter

Oscar the V8 is being a bit strange now, I have done well over 500 miles now in a 4 day period, and not a drop of coolant lost this time Shocked but still being old faithful. I really love driving this on the motorway. Hoping to get the Freelander on the road soon though as I really don't like adding too many miles to my V8. I know, they are meant for using and not just being looked at, but still want to keep the mileage down anyway.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Post #575392 7th Dec 2020 5:23pm
MonteCarlo

United Kingdom 

What possible use would a photo of you and your partner be? Shocked

A weird lass, sounds like she has a handful of issues! Censored

Freelander looks like a good mota.. Mr. Green MY2001 Range Rover P38 Vogue 4.6

Post #575404 7th Dec 2020 8:04pm
green-oval-nut

She was telling everyone that we were paedophiles, or in short, Pedo's (how she spells it Rolling with laughter ), and I think the photo was probably either to pass around or just to try and make us feel uncomfortable. She truly is off of her rocker!

I am annoyed in part about the Freelander's wheels as I was actually going to use that money to buy some chunkier tyres for the Range Rover.

Post #575406 7th Dec 2020 8:26pm
MonteCarlo

United Kingdom 

What a bitch, utterly despicable Censored

To be fair the wheels look good on the FL and to their credit the Freelander is quite a fun drive..

I've been considering fitting a chunkier tyre to my Fatty, BFG all terrains seem to be catching my eye. Cool Laughing MY2001 Range Rover P38 Vogue 4.6

Post #575428 7th Dec 2020 11:22pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 38 of 43 <123 ... 373839 ... 414243>