Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Orders (L405) > VSE in Byron Blue - does vintage tan work?
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
ilard

United Kingdom 

Dark blue is not a great look on a Range Rover. Green is fab, but an expensive option. Byron blue is lovely. Cool

Personally, I dig Silicon silver which is why I bought it. I considered green but £4500 did not feel good value because it looks very dark on cloudy days (more so than Aintree did). Rossello red also nice, and free, but too dark for me.

Navy paint...NO. Exclamation

What I will reiterate is that by having colourised leather, you really get a sense of luxury, something that differentiates. It just adds to the feel-good factor irrespective of other people liking it. Who cares what they think? I don’t!

Tan in a Discovery Sport, for example, is trying too hard. But Tan in a fatty says “you know and I know you want to touch it, to smell it, to have it... well you can’t! Your UberX is on the other side of the road. Have a nice grey life” Rolling with laughter L405 P400e Autobiography (MY2020)... Silicon Silver / Espresso

Post #568680 2nd Oct 2020 9:10pm
Andy S

United Kingdom 2015 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Aintree Green

My FFRRs and the RRSs before them were all dark metallics (in order, Buckingham Blue, Bourneville, Buckingham Blue and Aintree Green) with light coloured leather interiors, because I think that’s how a Range Rover should be. I cannot abide black interiors, and piano black trim just looks like plastic (well it is isn’t it?) and as for black head linings jeez, it’s like being in a coal cellar.

For me any luxury car has to have plush light coloured leather upholstery. It just feels more special.

Between my two FFRRs I had an F Pace, which I ordered from new, specifying BRG and ‘latte’ Windsor leather. The salesman tried to suggest it was a ‘wrong’ colour combo but I pointed out it was my money. At handover, done with much ceremony in the showroom, I pulled the cover off the car and heard another punter say to the salesman he was talking to ‘that’s stunning, I want that colour combo, not the black interior’. Made me smile!

Post #568756 3rd Oct 2020 1:32pm
jez000

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Bournville

Here's a youtube video of Byron & vintage tan:

&ab_channel=MrRangeRover

Looks good Thumbs Up 2021 P400 Silicon Silver AB
Gone 2011 Bournville TDV8 VSE
Gone 2008 Black Canadian HSE LUX

Post #581294 26th Jan 2021 9:08pm
coopss

I’m not a fan of light exterior paint but that’s a nice combo. Vintage tan looks a bit darker than I’d imagined. Green over tan is my ultimate combo - there are a handful of L322s in this combo but I failed to find one 1995 4.6 v8, green/tan (long gone)
2005 4.8iS X5, blue/black
2011 4.4 tdv8, black/black (gone)
2003 3.0d X5, Oxford green/black/manual
2021 p575 SVR, BR green/vintage tan

Post #581298 26th Jan 2021 9:18pm
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12