Page 9 of 9 <123456789
Print this entire topic · 
RRover

2012 Range Rover Westminster TDV8 Causeway Grey

Paul J. wrote:
RRover wrote:
Paul J. wrote:
RRover wrote:
Crikes it looks like many EVs were stranded as the poor peeps in Florida etc where the bad weather hit tried rushing around to reach various points of safety...

Big Cry

Or maybe it's fake news?!? Not the BBC though - so maybe not.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

https://cleantechnica.com/2022/09/28/appar...evs-again/

https://cleantechnica.com/2022/09/28/appar...vs-part-2/

You just gotto love those links... Rolling with laughter

They go directly to the sponsored commies that have somehow (I do wonder how sometimes) brainwashed some certain peeps/types into believing a complete load of bulls-legs... The same loons that have been pumping out yet more crap about climate catastrophe being involved in the Keys etc... So we gotto eat tarantulas and bury our own turds to appease the new Gods and idols of globalist lunacy...

Are you sponsored?

Your response speaks volumes about you and the sanity of your views. Wink

Well I am so glad you agree with me, Paul. And of course, it only takes a quick sneak around these types of links (I am a researcher most days) to uncover who is funding them, and in some cases why. It is not rocket science, just requires a sharp eye and a moderately functioning brain. Thumbs Up

Post #644621 3rd Oct 2022 8:45am
Martin2

England 

RRover wrote:
Not that I trust any surveys, but one recent one suggests that 4 out of 5 peeps who go EV are getting rid after a year and returning to trusty old-fashioned modes of transport: petrol or diesel...

I don't trust many surveys and definitely not that one!

I'm not an EV fan, but I know a lot of people who own or drive one and not one of them has ditched it and gone back. There are less and less stories of charing issues, the only real moans at the moment are the cost per mile vs what it was a year ago. MY23 Panamera E-Hybrid
MY19 SDV8 Autobiography - Sold

Post #644623 3rd Oct 2022 9:20am
Paul J.

England 

RRover wrote:
Paul J. wrote:
RRover wrote:
Paul J. wrote:
RRover wrote:
Crikes it looks like many EVs were stranded as the poor peeps in Florida etc where the bad weather hit tried rushing around to reach various points of safety...

Big Cry

They go directly to the sponsored commies that have somehow (I do wonder how sometimes) brainwashed some certain peeps/types into believing a complete load of bulls-legs... The same loons that have been pumping out yet more crap about climate catastrophe being involved in the Keys etc... So we gotto eat tarantulas and bury our own turds to appease the new Gods and idols of globalist lunacy...

Are you sponsored?

Well I am so glad you agree with me, Paul. And of course, it only takes a quick sneak around these types of links (I am a researcher most days) to uncover who is funding them, and in some cases why. It is not rocket science, just requires a sharp eye and a moderately functioning brain. Thumbs Up

Researching for who? Alex Jones? Whistle Yes, I can see how that only requires a moderately functioning brain. Rolling with laughter Gone D3
Gone FFRR L322
Gone FFRR L405
Now on the JLR electric highway ....

Post #644644 3rd Oct 2022 11:54am
RRover

Martin2 wrote:
RRover wrote:
Not that I trust any surveys, but one recent one suggests that 4 out of 5 peeps who go EV are getting rid after a year and returning to trusty old-fashioned modes of transport: petrol or diesel...

I don't trust many surveys and definitely not that one!

I'm not an EV fan, but I know a lot of people who own or drive one and not one of them has ditched it and gone back. There are less and less stories of charing issues, the only real moans at the moment are the cost per mile vs what it was a year ago.

And of course the /these prices will SOAR stupendously exponentially, once the peeps creating/inventing them (it is all globalist created - please do look into it... they admit it now) are sure their agenda can proceed to the next stage/level.

They don't want YOU/US driving around, only them. It is no longer conspiratorial in nature.

Oddly, I know nobody who owns one of these gimmick cars. A few in my family have their hybrids, which seem a better bet as yet. EVs will certainly put company reps/agents out of jobs, as well as many more. They cannot handle the workloads.

Post #644648 3rd Oct 2022 12:29pm
RRover

Paul J. wrote:
RRover wrote:
Paul J. wrote:
RRover wrote:
Paul J. wrote:
RRover wrote:

Big Cry

Are you sponsored?

Researching for who? Alex Jones? Whistle Yes, I can see how that only requires a moderately functioning brain. Rolling with laughter

To suggest (I know its tongue in cheek) alex jones virtually pinpoints you as far left. I research for a number of peeps, both in the legal and the scientific communities, as well as some more abstract venues. I must admit the level of brainwashing and propaganda many have fallen for (If you listen to MSM and especially auntie Beeb you don't stand a chance) astounds even me. I dropped out of my science degree (molecular biology and bio chemistry) many moons ago (six months from end) because of a great opportunity that came along, that has paid dividends. But I used to do research (donkey work) for a number of scientists so they could continue their own research unhindered with time constraints, which gave me access to the world of reality. Science is all about being as true as you can get, and it helps with today's world of lies and dishonesty. The legal research is also about doing donkey work, so others (in extended family) can earn enough to live in Monaco and drive a multi-million-dollar yacht - and they are not EVs, I can tell you.

I had to do a quick check on alex jones, as I wasn't sure who he was. But you seemed to know?!? Wonder why? Do you get a daily check list? Do you hate peeps who do not agree with EVs? Isn't it a choice thing?

Post #644650 3rd Oct 2022 12:44pm
stan
Site Moderator

Location: a moderate moderated moderator moderating moderately in moderation

United Kingdom 

i think this thread has reached the end of any reasonable discussion so i'm locking it.. ... - .- -.

click link for ,

FORUM WIKI

HOW TO Ǝꓕ∀ꓕOꓤ PICS

workshop manual downloads are in our wiki

Post #644655 3rd Oct 2022 1:34pm
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Back to top
Page 9 of 9 <123456789